I think everyone agrees that Lisa's solo is sabotaged

• No company with the right mind would release a song like this knowing their artist has a huge fanbase and huge hype. They obviously don't want a foreigner to do better. The minute they got 800k and 73.6million views and 11 million likes.and song being #1 on itunes in 73 countries They stopped promoting her why? Bc they got enough money. It's just like this is what fans want now just drop it and done :S

• pls shut up, idec

wish my faves were sabotaged if it means they'll get that much money and success

You really think she's this level? If she got songs like Britney or Rihanna she could hit it so big with this huge fanbase. With this flat song she got 73.6 million views imagine iconic songs like toxic etc.

• Yeah I'm happy for her success cause she did break a lot of records but they spent way more time on the others solos and just leaned on Lisa's popularity for success.

But she still has that DJ snake song coming out too.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No company with the right mind would release a song like this knowing their artist has a huge fanbase and huge hype. They obviously don't want a foreigner to do better. The minute they got 800k and 73.6million views and 11 million likes.and song being #1 on itunes in 73 countries They stopped promoting her why? Bc they got enough money. It's just like this is what fans want now just drop it and done :S

Mate, you really need to stop.

At this point, your hate threads are only hurting Lisa on this forum.

And I'll be blunt.

Because people hate you, even people who like Lisa

but not actual Blinks will come to hate her because of you.

Please stop, she is getting pretty much the same attention from YG as the rest of the girls when doing Solo's.

And when doing OT4 promotions.

As in the bare minimum.

• But lisa chose the songs herself

Nahh. We all know Lisa. And this is why I'm mad. Lisa as a foreigner she's afraid to make mistakes all the time in Korea. She will always say yes to what ever they gave her. I don't believe she likes this song. Even you don't like the song Lisa who's so great at choosing songs for her solo projects like lilifilm would choose this song, would choose song about spending money? No knowing Lisa's personality this is so not her

• Nahh. We all know Lisa. And this is why I'm mad. Lisa as a foreigner she's afraid to make mistakes all the time in Korea. She will always say yes to what ever they gave her. I don't believe she likes this song. Even you don't like the song Lisa who's so great at choosing songs for her solo projects like lilifilm would choose this song, would choose song about spending money? No knowing Lisa's personality this is so not her

I am done with you

• Nahh. We all know Lisa. And this is why I'm mad. Lisa as a foreigner she's afraid to make mistakes all the time in Korea. She will always say yes to what ever they gave her. I don't believe she likes this song. Even you don't like the song Lisa who's so great at choosing songs for her solo projects like lilifilm would choose this song, would choose song about spending money? No knowing Lisa's personality this is so not her

Ok, now you made me mad.

Where do you get off mate?

Have you met Lisa in person?

Do you know who she is?

And to what you are portraying her, she looks like some helpless girl who has no idea what is going on around her.

Therefore calling her stupid and inexperienced.

Where the fuck do you get off?

Who do you even think you are calling her stupid?

• How well do you know Korean culture? Or asian culture in general?

• Yeah I'm happy for her success cause she did break a lot of records but they spent way more time on the others solos and just leaned on Lisa's popularity for success.

But she still has that DJ snake song coming out too.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

huge if true

• honestly i feel like even if she released the song of the century you'd still cry about how she was somehow sabotaged

omg why is your pfp-

But you don't actually know Lisa. Maybe stop infantilizing her all the time. She would have had input on her solo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!