i'm so sorry nctzens-

• but i agree with this person pls don't come for me ;(

Lowkey agree

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We might never know till the song is out but ... SM is known for putting random things into songs ... I mean you know the EXO-song with the bed-noises and the NCT-song with the door-noises and stuff

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• We might never know till the song is out but ... SM is known for putting random things into songs ... I mean you know the EXO-song with the bed-noises and the NCT-song with the door-noises and stuff

SDGAEP]HTOJ]POSDMVMPG LMAO.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• SDGAEP]HTOJ]POSDMVMPG LMAO.

But these two songs are gem. :pepecute:

I guess we can only wait.

• SDGAEP]HTOJ]POSDMVMPG LMAO.

YOU FORGOT THE DOOR!

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• YOU FORGOT THE DOOR!

OMG me knocking my brain to not judge song from pre-release teaser. :pepe-grooving:

• It gives me mad dog vibe :pepemusic:

ok but Tempo really came through... hopefully Sticker does too

me hearing this intro, after knowing that the masterpiece Faded In My Last Song exists: :cryingr::waterr:

• I think it sounds intriguing. Very curious to hear how it ties with the sung chorus preview we got from Doyoung.

It's Dem Jointz producer tag. I don't like it but I always try to pretend it doesn't exist in Kick It or Punch :clown:

I think the flute thing is part of the actual song, since they referenced it in the official track description.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!