Is Alexandria Cortez a hypocrite?

• Like going to an expensive ass ball and surrounded with people whose dresses cost more than the average salary a Latino makes in a year. And putting “tax the rich” on her back like she’s out there fighting for the common people. It reeks of the same shit when white straight male owned companies put BLM and gay flags in their social. We know it’s just pandering and virtue signaling. They just want to sit comfortably being gatekeepers. Meanwhile there’s millions more people out of job and homeless now.

210913-met-gala-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aurora-james-ac-857p.jpg

• i mean...ofc she's performative. ofc she's a hypocrite. i have yet to see any modern-day activists/politicians ON ANY SIDE who do much of anything expect lie and profit off the trauma of the marginalized.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/24/aocs-crying-shame/ -- this article is written in a HEAVILY hostile & biased way, but it does explain how AOC literally directly voted for more funding for something in Israel that is NOT good at all for the people who live there.

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• all they do is pander. None of it is real.

Politics in america is nothing but a stage play. We're seeing paid protestors in America essentially do the same thing CCP bots do in China. Trying to gaslight and manipulate people into being pro establishment.

People also have to wake up to the idea that most of the media is OWNED by the rich elites and they won't print out news that is for the benefit of the everyday american people. Every media outlet is on Big Pharma's pay roll. Fauci literally funded the virus but no one is mad at him because the mainstream media isn't telling their sheeps (newsreaders) to be mad at him. Thats how much power they have over us.

• all they do is pander. None of it is real.

Politics in america is nothing but a stage play. We're seeing paid protestors in America essentially do the same thing CCP bots do in China. Trying to gaslight and manipulate people into being pro establishment.

People also have to wake up to the idea that most of the media is OWNED by the rich elites and they won't print out news that is for the benefit of the everyday american people. Every media outlet is on Big Pharma's pay roll. Fauci literally funded the virus but no one is mad at him because the mainstream media isn't telling their sheeps (newsreaders) to be mad at him. Thats how much power they have over us.

So you are a conspiracy theorists and you probably believe the vaccines have tiny insects in them like what they have been saying lately

• celebs writing things on their red carpet dresses, wither it's the me too movement or this, is so stupid, like yeah sis your dress will change everything

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• She is awful just like the rest of them ^^

I dont think she is at all.

she's a stupid bitch who's supporting murder in the middle east yet thinks she's god's gift for saying "rich people bad"

Meanwhile you most likely love Biden and Clinton lmfao.

Rich people and the 1% are a issue and at least her and Bernie bringe awareness to that.

She was allowed to go for free, she didnt pay anything. No-one paid anything for her to attend and she used it to make a political statement.

• They're outfits and everything have to get approved ahead of time, she's another example of someone who's hand-selected to look like a "groundbreaking activist" but is just another rich person try to get brownie points from twitter users.

• No I don't, don't speak for me

Bring awareness to it while supporting it right? Yeahhh you westerners can think thats satisfactory all you want meanwhile my country is still taking refugees from Palestine to this day. Stfu.

No I wont shut up you dont just get to spout what ever bullshit you want.

Your saying she doesnt support taxing the rich?

I mean people have such a hard on to hate her while there are way worse people and shes bringing awareness to actual important issues.

• yeah i agree with this, at least she is doing something, i LOVE Bernie he genuinely cares

I mean people who hate her but look at the people around her..

They're outfits and everything have to get approved ahead of time, she's another example of someone who's hand-selected to look like a "groundbreaking activist" but is just another rich person try to get brownie points from twitter users.

Thats not how it was for her at all her party stood against her from the start so not at all. She was a waitress so no shes not another rich person.

• I mean people who hate her but look at the people around her..

Thats not how it was for her at all her party stood against her from the start so not at all. She was a waitress so no shes not another rich person.

Its almost funny at this point how every time someone isn't in love with her y'all always bring up the waitress storyline, she really has her stans in chokehold. I'm not saying shes a bad person just that her whole image is just designed to give low-middle income america a false sense that they have a say in government

• I'm saying she's a fucking liar who's only virtue signaling. She's playing dumbasses who think she cares about them like fools, and says she's progressive while making the same backwards decisions as those she deems as monsters.

Disagree.

• Its almost funny at this point how every time someone isn't in love with her y'all always bring up the waitress storyline, she really has her stans in chokehold. I'm not saying shes a bad person just that her whole image is just designed to give low-middle income america a false sense that they have a say in government

I mean I bring that up because you said but is just another rich person try to get brownie points from twitter users.

So no shes not like the other rich people her rise is literally because shes not like them and is against the dumb shit her party stands for.

• She's using issues of classism and improper wealth distribution to further her celebrity. She's the Greta Thumberg of liberal politics in the US.

Your point about 'way worse people' is really useless and kind of strange you thought about including it...why do I care about other people? Is her biggest boast point that shes not Donald Trump or Joe Biden or some other idiot in the South Park-esque cast of character those people find themselves suffering under.

Other peoples stupidity and uselessness wont save her for her own. She'll still be a moron and her fans will too still be brainlets.

So was Bernie that type of person also even though he fought for the issues for like 60 years? Shes trying to do the same but shes such a bad person?

People are not fans but supporters there is a difference you support the elite and the 0 change they bring I think supporting people who say something different and touch on important issues is more important.

My point that there is way worse people is that shes gets so much hate when republicans literally elected a nazi supporter.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!