Is Alexandria Cortez a hypocrite?

• neither do you. why so hostile to @dummi ?

and of course she doesn't actually support taxing the rich, SHE IS THE RICH.

• So was Bernie that type of person also even though he fought for the issues for like 60 years? Shes trying to do the same but shes such a bad person?

People are not fans but supporters there is a difference you support the elite and the 0 change they bring I think supporting people who say something different and touch on important issues is more important.

My point that there is way worse people is that shes gets so much hate when republicans literally elected a nazi supporter.

at least that nazi supporter held the country together!

• neither do you. why so hostile to @dummi ?

and of course she doesn't actually support taxing the rich, SHE IS THE RICH.

yeah im being hostile yet that person is calling people stupid bitches, telling me to stfu .

You should really stay out of discussions if you can dish back what you give.

You do know the rich can still pay tax and quite alot of rich people do pay tax and use their money for good but okay.

• if you don't recognize taxes have gone up + the afghanistan incident + supply chain issues ever since biden was elected, you're absolutely out of touch. it's no surprise many people are regretting their votes and rightfully so.

I dont support Biden lmfao.

That doesnt mean I would support awful trump, the fact you just exposed your self as a trump supporter how big of a yikes is that.

• you're a fucking idiot. they both suck but i liked it better when we weren't taxed to shit.

I agree both suck but Biden is better then Trump lmfao.

How am I a idiot when we agree on that..

Middle and low class are taxed to shit because the 1% doesnt pay tax.

You call me out for insults yet you do the same lmfao.

• I agree both suck but Biden is better then Trump lmfao.

How am I a idiot when we agree on that..

Middle and low class are taxed to shit because the 1% doesnt pay tax.

tell me how biden is better than trump in an actual sense, because beliefs don't matter unless they affect the general population

and i said that bc you called me a trump supporter just because i don't like biden...

• Disagree.

AOC literally signed in favor of the Iron Dome, which goes against pretty much her entire political stance....so....yeah, she is quite literally just a tool to make low income americans think she stands with them, when in reality, she will fold under the pressure and go along with whatever agenda and then cry when her shitty actions have shitty consequences.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/…ing-it-backfired-n1280048 8|

original.gif

믿 εїз ˚˚

• tell me how biden is better than trump in an actual sense, because beliefs don't matter unless they affect the general population

and i said that bc you called me a trump supporter just because i don't like biden...

if you don't recognize taxes have gone up + the afghanistan incident + supply chain issues ever since biden was elected, you're absolutely out of touch. it's no surprise many people are regretting their votes and rightfully so.

Someone who says something like that sounds like a trump supporter to me.

I think trump was a racist disgusting divisive president. What happened in Afghan was partially his fault and anyone who thinks it wasnt when he was making deals with the taliban and releasing thousands of them free are something else.

Biden doing nothing is better then Trump doing loads of bad things hes gave way for far far right politics to rise again.

• AOC literally signed in favor of the Iron Dome, which goes against pretty much her entire political stance....so....yeah, she is quite literally just a tool to make low income americans think she stands with them, when in reality, she will fold under the pressure and go along with whatever agenda and then cry when her shitty actions have shitty consequences.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/…ing-it-backfired-n1280048 8|

I honestly dont get why she made that decision when it was passing anyways but yeah 402 people voted for the pill he having no opinion is at least better then actually voting for it but yeah its weird either way. She literally cant win with how pro isreal America is.

• No I make assumptions about politcal alighment based on what people say.

I just find it confusing people have such hatred for her but then you look at both partys and its a shitshow.

I feel like she is tackling these issues you dont and thats fine I guess.

I would rather someone talk about the issues then no-one talk about the issues at all.

I brought up Bernie because she stands for alot of what he does even if you think thats fake.

• Im so behind on american politics

so she is a Zionist supporter too?

and Biden is a Nazi supporter?

:pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!