WHEN WILL YG LET LISA WRITE HER OWN RAPS?

• can u guys accept that Lisa just doesn't want to?? YG loves to brag about their artists who can write and compose songs, maybe Lisa just doesn't want to and just accept it. You guys acted like all BP members didn't write a single lyrics in their songs and YG are forcing them not to involve in their songs.. >_>

• She is not fluent in any language as she had to learn all of it in short span of time... what is this obsession that everyone must write??? People can contribute in many different ways and can have different interests...

Atleast YG is not crediting her as a writer to impress kpoppies just for writing one line like some...

who?

:pepe-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• it's the facade of the artist bruh they just frontin' for the song any rapper has done this. Nicki raps about killing careers and turning into a monster and she hasn't certainly done that now did she?

PINK • VENOM

• it's the facade of the artist bruh they just frontin' for the song any rapper has done this. Nicki raps about killing careers and turning into a monster and she hasn't certainly done that now did she?

yeah except lisa doesnt have that image, shes a kpop rapper

:pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Whenever she wants to.

We don't know if she has any say if the songs should have Korean/English and if lyrics in Thai were allowed but not wanted or not allowed from the beginning. Because writing raps in a different language you're not as familiar with can prove to be too hard.

Also, I don't think anyone is stopping her from being more involved in her solo songs. If Roseanne and SOMI can get writing credits, and in SOMI's case production credits, so can Lisa. But it's not necessary for LISA to be a songwriter -> 99.9% of her fans don't care and it's not like those lyrics were a masterpiece to begin with. Maybe it' better she's not associated with writing them, considering their quality :pepe-smug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!