• LALISA MANOBAN!!!!

U need some L. A. L. I. S. A in your life.

I'm blown away by LALISA, it's awesome, very epic visuals as expected of Lisa & YG

My favorite lyric is obviously "you gon still love me, you need some L. A. L. I. S. A" but then there's "being the greatest of all time ain't no fantasy"

Fantastic!

The MV is 10/10, the Thai vibes are very very much appreciated ✔️

MONEY

It's exactly what I expected from a Vince assisted track, immaculate vibe & killer minimalistic beats

The lyrics are corny & some are funny like "drop some money, all this bread so yummy" as expected of bekuh boom ☠️

The song has tiktok potential 👀

I think releasing a performance video for money would be the best course of action, it would blow up & definitely make people less up in arms regarding the song lol

Ps: wonder if Cardi B will get credited cause some lyrics/beats are straight up lifted from MONEY

Conclusion : solid solo debut, exactly what I expected & it delivered for me, both songs are instant add on my playlist unlike Rosie where only gone qualified lol

710, needed better choreography from LALISA & less corny lyrics for money

Pop heads & K-pop reddit are TEARING THIS SONGS APART, IT'S ALMOST PERSONAL ☠️

• Yes, some of the lyrics were also expected ... Kkkk buuut I loved!! And yes kpop fans are turning it as a personal attack against their lives kkkk

Ever since I saw Lisa ain't credited & bekuh boom being on the lyrics, I knew what to expect lol

OH yeah, it's interesting everyone supposedly liked Lovesick Girls but it's performing worse than ice cream on YouTube/Spotify lol

• Ever since I saw Lisa ain't credited & bekuh boom being on the lyrics, I knew what to expect lol

OH yeah, it's interesting everyone supposedly liked Lovesick Girls but it's performing worse than ice cream on YouTube/Spotify lol

People expecting Lisa to pull a Adele or something totally different of Lisa style is just.... Dumb...

I said it too, gotta hate the new release faking loving their old ones kkkk

• She excels sometimes like her stuff on D4 & whistle are top tier

Agreed, the whole Thai scene with the fire verses were 10/10

• People expecting Lisa to pull a Adele or something totally different of Lisa style is just.... Dumb...

I said it too, gotta hate the new release faking loving their old ones kkkk

I remember how Solo was torn apart and now they are praising it. Reminds me of a thread with non Blinks saying Jisoo is the only member they like even though on other threads they said she can't sing/dance :cursing:

• I knew Vince wasn’t going to disappoint and I love Money on the first listen!

I think if I listened to Lalisa then watching the MV I wouldn’t have been over stimulated. Like the song has a lot of twists and the MV was so busy so my eyes and ears couldn’t keep up. Now I’m just listening on spotify

• I knew Vince wasn’t going to disappoint and I love Money on the first listen!

I think if I listened to Lalisa then watching the MV I wouldn’t have been over stimulated. Like the song has a lot of twists and the MV was so busy so my eyes and ears couldn’t keep up. Now I’m just listening on spotify

Yeah his music so far is fantastic, the lyrics kinda did a service to an otherwise strong strong song

I agree, the MV is very YG/BP so there's alot happening, the all white scene reminded me of 2nd gen YG mvs lol

• Not really my favorite type of music, slow and kind of boring, prefer BP songs like Lovesick Girls. But the pretty high quality anyway and seen a lot more boring solos..........

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This review tore apart the song. But I agree Lisa as the top female of kpop deserves more. Fuck YG.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!