Kpop companies needs to be creative when making content for their groups....

• Not saying all the groups lacks fun content, but I feel most groups I follow even as my favs or just generally interested, it's the same over and over again. Now, I was glad one group I like, Fromis_9 made their own award show and that was something new:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With most groups, it's just the same. ''Making MV'', ''Mukbangs'', or just not doing anything special than just talking.

69408eb16f7410df4f22e8cbc0f20383.gif

Edited once, last by Uni909 ().

• Award shows have been done before though. There's an episode of Run BTS that's set up like an award show and NCT did the Mark Awards last year.

• Not saying all the groups lacks fun content, but I feel most groups I follow even as my favs or just generally interested, it's the same over and over again. Now, I was glad one group I like, Fromis_9 made their own award show and that was something new:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With most groups, it's just the same. ''Making MV'', ''Mukbangs'', or just not doing anything special than just talking.

love fromis_9

but even the award show things isn't creative

SNSD did it in snsd channel

NCT did it in december on nct daily

etc...

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• or like jiheon forcing her whole school to dance to talk n talk :peperich:

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!