Besides corona and incel predators, the biggest problem 1st/2nd world women face is

• Working hard to meet a hot guy but end up getting a bunch of non-deserving guys crowding around them. I realized this when I was talking to a woman I matched with and she said all the hot guys she matched with were catfishes or fake (a common activity of incels). She also thought I was fake until I proved to be real. So I saved her self-esteem because she was thinking no actual attractive guys match with her, and she in turn felt happy.

She was also using a photo of her when she was younger and had less weight, so she was probably thinking if she couldn’t match with non-fake attractive men with her best photo how could she do with her more current ones.

I told her i listened to kpop music and she ghosted me. This is a good technique to filter out people who wouldn’t be good potential partners, as people who are intolerant of music tastes have other issues.

• "a satisfied man" who seemingly spends his days on tinder for some reason. :/

we broke it off after i left korea. i'd be sure to update you more often on my love life.

• This is why I stay single. I'm not that beautiful myself but I have high standards for men. Like REALLY high standards. And those men never go for me. So I'm just staying single forever. I recently had a hot bf, but he was controlling.... so I broke up with him. I knew it was strange that a hot guy would go for my ugly ass... of course there was something wrong with him.

• Luckily this ain't a problem for me as I have a man who takes me for what I am in a non judgemental way, and I would have to be worth something for him to have stayed for twenty years.

• If you are as attractive as you say you are, why don't you go into the post your selfie thread and post your tinder pics? Everyone is nice in there. I find it difficult to believe this story.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!