street woman fighters ep 3

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YGX did better than hook team and even chaeyeon did better than the contest she was going against ( at least for this battle)

I think it's strategy at this point

The Honey J x Monika battle was cool, but Honey J was robbed (as usual)

Monika did better . But she did a contemporary which some people don't understand unless u do dance .

And honey j is kinda predictable which remind me what gabee said at the beginning of the show about holybang/cocca(they basically the same for me . Ex purplow) being came out with something good but after 3 times it's bbecame repetitive .

Ygx should've won . The enemy win coz they did krumping and it gather hype . But if u knew krumping what they did is like at best a novice at it .

Honestly I iwas disappointed coz when hook team started they give a gesture pointing to their ear and I was hyped

(in battle's it means 2 thing depends if it's u're turn or not . If it is it means listen to the music coz I'm about to do something , if it's not u're turn it became more like a taunt where u're telling the dancer their dance is not match with the music)

I Was waiting for them to do something but they did nothing .

For chaeyeon she loss for me coz of her confidence . Yes her confidence improving but u could tell she's kinda holding back some of her move .

• about MOnika... I know she is a good dancer and she has a good musicality but I might not be an expert but I've seen contemporary performances. I mean, I used to watch a lot of dance competition programs so I have an idea. the thing is that I've seen Monika done better in different battles but this wasn't something that blew my mind or anything.

I still think Chaeyeon isn't a strong dancer ( kind of weak in comparison to professional dancers) but I feel she did better than Yoonkyunh at least I think she could have gotten more votes.

let me ask you a question? if you don't focus on confidence, wouldn't you agree she did a bit better than Hook Yoonkyunh?

• Yes and no . Coz it's a freestyle battle. for me it's skill+confidence +musicality+experience .

Skill wise they're on par .

My problem with her confidence is not the swag posture pointing ,etc.

But she's holding back her moves coz of it .

I'm a wizone so I know what she's capable of , and I feel like she's not going all out .

Musicality they both did beat killing but the opponent do it alot more and experience is tied with that too.

For me in the beginning of the second round is her best moment , I feel like she's going all out and could win this .

But as soon as they came close to each other She started Holding back again .

For me She could've won if she's keep going from there.

Edit: I wanna add something about experience . Idk if they choose their song or not but idk why her song is always a pop song? Yes it's a dance song but alot of contestants are using dance battle remixes .

Also, I have no idea how Chaeyeon got no votes after this I feel like at this point they just hate idols

3ukC3Fn.gif

Ks0iu0x.gif

It case u missundertand . Not all dancer pick hook . Some in the middle is didnt pick or don't know whose better .

So the tweet about not recognizing her is biased coz some of them really don't know who to choose and have a hard time deciding .

I feel like she could've done more .

If she adds some attitude to it she could've won for me ,like the opponent do .

For me her best moment is the beginning of the send round where they dance together , she looks like she's going all out .

And i feel like shes too much of a good girl which is not a bad thing.

She could just don't want do any gesture or looking down at her opponent . She tried for this round tho and I'm surprise and happy to see it.

She did that in iz*one too .

I forgot where she mention this I'll search for this later .

that implied she's holding back coz she don't want to steal the spotlight but want the group to shine.

U could see in her solo,unit, or cover dance she's going all out but with group dance unless she's in the center or shooting a MV , she's holding back .

• YGX did better than hook team and even chaeyeon did better than the contest she was going against ( at least for this battle)

I think it's strategy at this point

this show is evolving into korean survivor. next season they will have immunity idols hidden around the stage

• Wow this show is better than GP99 and it’s a Hiiiiit among koreans

expect a male version next season

what makes it so great is all the cattiness tho, im not sure a male version would be as entertaining. they'd probably be all respectful and shit.

• Honey J is repetitive tho. Ive seen 3 of her battles now and she did the same move in all 3 (where she jumps in the air)

Exactly what I was saying . Even gabee mention it on the beginning of the first ep .

what makes it so great is all the cattiness tho, im not sure a male version would be as entertaining. they'd probably be all respectful and shit.

If the male version gonna be next I wanna see just jerk(Lee Jung crew) and morning of owl .

Too bad bboy pocket is not in morning of owl anymore coz it's gonna be lit.

But I want to see bboy issue shine .

And ygx have male teams too and they have babyzoo , a waacker with alot of thropy behind him too .

• Why must there be an elimination

I love them. I love all the teams

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

I found this

External Content youtu.be

Or maybe their opponent but judging by the view it's CocaNbutter

• External Content www.youtube.com

I'm so sorry to say that but the girl in the red outfit from the second video is so funny ,I'm laughing so hard
    her dance is like "we don't care about movements, let's just move our whole body" 🤣 🤣

considering her facial expression on the other girl i expected more from her , but :pepe-cringe:

“ < 4 you & her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!