Street Woman Fighter LEADERS' TEAM "HEY MAMA" MV

• I found it ... it was recommended to me randomly

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh, I kind of expected more from them tbh!

Or is it just the filming that makes it a bit blander? When they were practicing it looked more fierce to me.

Also Honey J is super cool! She wasn't even shot properly and she still stood out to me

Or is it just the filming that makes it a bit blander? When they were practicing it looked more fierce to me.

Also Honey J is super cool! She wasn't even shot properly and she still stood out to me

I feel like Noze didn't had as much presence as I was expecting her to have hm....

even dring practice, my eyes went to Honey J, Hyojin and Lee Jung. Same with Noze, I think the filming and the cuts made everything weaker?

• I feel like Noze didn't had as much presence as I was expecting her to have hm....

Agree, I was actually really surprised with her when she was presenting her choreo, but now it looked different.

• I found it ... it was recommended to me randomly

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So, the new ep already aired?

Oh, I kind of expected more from them tbh!

Tbh, Noze dance style looks elegant to me meanwhile Honey J, Lee Jung & Monika are the team leader with that strong, charismatic & fierce dance style. That is why I think Noze will find it hard to fight for that stage presence between the leader.

• even dring practice, my eyes went to Honey J, Hyojin and Lee Jung. Same with Noze, I think the filming and the cuts made everything weaker?

I think it really might be filming and cuts?

During practice it was Honey J and actually also Noze that I noticed the most, that's why I thought she would came off stronger.

But Honey J really is amazing, even in the back she's visible like that.

• So, the new ep already aired?

Tbh, Noze dance style looks elegant to me meanwhile Honey J, Lee Jung & Monika are the team leader with that strong, charismatic & fierce dance style. That is why I think Noze will find it hard to fight for that stage presence between the leader.

Yes, you're probably right.

All are amazing dancers though, just have different styles and charisma and are fit for different roles.

• I'm so sad it happened exactly what i thought it would happen

Noze is in the center but she don't stand out at all

Honey J look more fierce dancing than her

honestly any other girl even gabee, aiki etc... were doing effort on their facial expression to fit the energy of the song

and Noze was just here doing her job but she was overshadow by everybody else

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• So, the new ep already aired?

Not yet aired, I think tomorrow. And maybe for Eng subs might be Wednesday. I just so happen to come across the MV by a random Youtube recommendation so I decided to share.

Can't find for the other classes

• I just came here to say:

You weren't that good, there was no synchronization, you were no team, everyone of you tried to stand out on their own, you didn't make any progress, you were just 100% good, you should be 120% good

da653216b8d7bd633d9bbef107f4325a25f526ac.gifv

:pepe-peek::pepe-clown-gear:

• I just came here to say:

You weren't that good, there was no synchronization, you were no team, everyone of you tried to stand out on their own, you didn't make any progress, you were just 100% good, you should be 120% good

da653216b8d7bd633d9bbef107f4325a25f526ac.gifv

:pepe-peek::pepe-clown-gear:

Well, that kind of expected. If you watch the show, they always want to show each of them are better than other

• Well, that kind of expected. If you watch the show, they always want to show each of them are better than other

I was just posting it as sarcasm with same way Sunmi judges trainees in Girls Planet 999

I plan to watch more of SWF later on to binge it, for now I'm watching the 'tea' with Chaeyeon and some random battles

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!