BLACKPINK living rent free on some minds #NothingNew

• Soooo after China gov started boycotting censoring fandoms and yes, not just kpop ones so not a fight against your faves, BP is named so much and with comments like: I'll enjoy this "funny situation" with popcorn or something like this while also saying: my faves don't need China :clown: if your faves are this safe, why are you naming others just to prove what?? That your faves are great? If they are that great you don't need to be using others to prove it...

Let's just make something clear: BP would sell +900k with The Album without c sales so this isn't even a question to their supremacy.

BP have a huge c fanbase and we, blinks, are proud of it. I can't understand how some act so superior bc their faves don't rely on "Chinese sales" as if c sales are bad. Not like just c bars "bulk buy" right?...

Anyways, if you guys are so worried about BP future sales, just buy their group and fandom badges on the akp shop and let's wait together for their next comeback. Easy as this bc atp some are blinks, there is no denying...

And yes, i know their sales can either fall or rise, but yes, I'm not "panicking" like some who say they are here for their faves, but i see they more on BP threads or related threads then on their faves ones. Something doesn't match.

Anyways!!! Being happy about a clear censorship and regression against some human rights just makes you mediocre. Literally. I can't understand how some scream liberty and love while throwing their morals away just bc some law may "harm" your hated idol/group.

Let's remind us that freedom shouldn't be negotiated neither a non existent option.

Disclaimer: if you aren't one of the users who are clearly happy about such things bc this way your no liked idol will stop their "huge" sales then no need to comment here defending such things. I'm just tired of people always trying to downplay BP achievements as if one metric would take away all their glorious path.

Byeeee and free people!

• Aren't these people looking for any reasons to pull Blackpink down? Ironically, I haven't seen these comments about BTS, EXO or NCT, who also have huge fan bases in China. These comments are a waste of time.

Oh, BP were one of the most cited names, others were named too. But i talk mainly about BP bc they are my faves and i didn't know if I could include others (some fans could not like my generalization).

• for me it's very concerning anyone praising this worrying situation, it must be so sad to live in a world where you celebrate leak of freedom... it's so terrible i can't even put in words

• for me it's very concerning anyone praising this worrying situation, it must be so sad to live in a world where you celebrate leak of freedom... it's so terrible i can't even put in words

I just think: are they this dumb?? Bc this is clearly such a regression and limiting what you can do regarding your hobby, passion and love is sad.

• Oh, BP were one of the most cited names, others were named too. But i talk mainly about BP bc they are my faves and i didn't know if I could include others (some fans could not like my generalization).

I meant more like I didn't see these comments that much like I see them about Blackpink (I've should write it more clear) but I'm more focused on BP so I guess I'm somewhat biased, lol.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I care about people right and I openly support freedom.

But I'm talking mainly about kpop here bc this is a kpop forum and I'm not using such serious issue just bc it started hurting my faves, but bc i see others using such situation as a laugh matter.

Edit: and actually this issue is being talked so much between us, fans, bc some laws started directly bc of fans culture which is being censored.

So yes, I'm not talking about it now bc my faves are involved, on contrary, i always talk about it.

• Yasss! Glad to see freedom lovers here!

Why should the government tell you what to do with your money? Don’t fanbases raise funds on a voluntary basis? Unless it’s for illegal or sinister reasons, the govt shouldn’t decide how you spend your money.

Also, their social credit system sucks!

• Wait, now we aren't freedom lovers, we are just kpop fans who cares about it bc our faves are involved :pepe-popcorn:

But yes, unless it's something harmful to society i don't see the problem in letting others do what makes them happy.

The milk incident of YWY is a big example of what shouldn't be allowed and fake rumors, hate speech and things like these should be discussed and given punishments, but others is just fans being fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!