Messy..... Sowon make it to CNN news

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is really crazy!!

Jewish folks literally control majority of western media...do the math

I believe she acted out of ignorance...but should still apologize or it's bye bye to any sort of globalization to the western market

• This is really crazy!!

I believe she acted out of ignorance...but should still apologize or it's bye bye to any sort of globalization to the western market

it's not only about Jews, please learn a bit more about history

doing things like this she offended all countries which lost big amount of population because of Nazi Germanspol.png

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• G-friend is focusing domestically since the beginning, I think their company knows this and aside from the few international promotions each comeback. This isn't gonna affect them in Korea but I-kpop stans will never forget this resulting in G-friends fandom not growing well or people unstanning. But damn this is messy I knew a apology won't fix this and its shown

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• This is really crazy!!

A fan of the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion I see.

Not many people would admit being followers in polite company, would not have expected seeing one on this site

• it's not only about Jews, please learn a bit more about history

doing things like this she offended all countries which lost big amount of population because of Nazi Germanspol.png

Some of those countries are involved because of colonisation. lives in those countries were lost because of european colonisers which includes british and dutch too.

• it's not only about Jews, please learn a bit more about history

I understand that. I apologize if it was misconstrued otherwise. Just stating that jewish folks are mainly in control of the media in the west, especially in North America, and if they had thoughts of progressing in those markets then it would affect them negatively. I sincerely believe she should apologize to EVERYONE she offended. I focused on the business/media aspect as CNN is a media network in responding to what OP posted.

• A fan of the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion I see.

Not many people would admit being followers in polite company, would not have expected seeing one on this site

I have not a clue what you're talking about lol

Sorry!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!