Lol even Koreans say that Noze should be an Idol due to her visuals

• Is there a "winner" for this next mission? Because I thought it was just choosing a center, and then filming a MV.

Or from the sneak peak there's a part whereby dancers call out the "weakest dancer".

Like I think if there is an eventual winner at the end of the entire series it's a team win rather than an individual win?

I think it is team win but lets see how it goes

• But she managed to be the center for her own choreo I feel so happy for her though

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I still kinda don't know how to feel about that .

I don't have problem with them picking her choreo.

But her being the center/main is kinda a stretch.

imo in the final 4 she was kinda the weakest .

It's between honey j and gabee for me , after that she and Lee Jung are kinda equal .

Ad too bad my main Monika screwed it up . Coz I really like her style for this choreo.

• lee jung did better though the consensus has been more between honey j and leejung

• They are saying this now, if she had debuted, her hype for her visuals will be cut into half, the reason why she’s receiving so much attention is because she decided to be a normal person bit a celebrity. A lot of idols were praised as Gods predebut but when they debuted , knetz found flaws in their looks and how they are average

• being an idol increases her chances of getting bigger CFs

Yeah, providing she or her group would get successful. There were a plenty of gorgeous idols that are still nugus. And there are idols who are successfull, beautiful,but heavily criticized eg. Momo.

I think all in all, whether she wanted to become an idol or no, she struck jackpot thanks to Kai's MV and now this show and she didn't have to pay the price in plenty of haters and criticism etc

d18a20d1a8936a1b9a8a6baa29b1b245b7d00262.gifv

:borahae:

Edited once, last by revirus: Typo ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!