what would you do if your faves dropped teasers like this?

• and you had to decode them?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

granted this one took awhile to decode but imagine getting tracklists like this (it was a word search so you had to align all those letters in different rows and search for song titles)

• Taylor's teasers are always a fun time. They give our rusty brain some work.

• Depends. I would ask if I'm that invested in an artist or group to de-anagram those. I'd probably reverse the audio though because that's the most compelling part to me. I've seen how dedicated Taylor's fans are; they'd already have this all fig'ed out somewhere.

Edited once, last by DMV2DMZ ().

• Moonbyul had us doing puzzles as teasers before she dropped a song on her birthday last year lmao. I'm scared about how complicated it'll be this year.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was for this btw

External Content youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!