Do You Have Principles On Your Life?

• And what if your faves or person you like in general have different view about that? Would you still like them? Not deciding you still like them or not, but automatically because it is related to personality

Or don't have to have different view, it can be like this, they are used by people who have different view from you, and they don't know/are okay/don't see any problem with it

• it's always ok to have different views...

like my wife and i have some different aspect personalities...she's more hot headed and easier to anger and I'm chill and zen for example...yin and yang huh!!!! lol

but at the end of the day it's how we resolve out differences that matter...

• it's always ok to have different views...

like my wife and i have some different aspect personalities...she's more hot headed and easier to anger and I'm chill and zen for example...yin and yang huh!!!! lol

but at the end of the day it's how we resolve out differences that matter...

I can understand that, but principles are different thing. It's your way of life, guidelines, something that made you who you are

• I can understand that, but principles are different thing. It's your way of life, guidelines, something that made you who you are

well in that case they should be similar for examlle on the number of children or if one person wants to stay home or not or othwrwise...

• I have a few simple principles for how I life my life.

But I don't think everyone would need to follow them, because certain experiences in my life led to me thinking that way. They help me in perticular to make my life more enjoyable or more rewarding or ease my struggles. It's more that there are some principles and views of other people that I can't support. But there is only one opinion that I struggle to accept in other people and I actually have cut ties to someone because of it.

• What do you mean by this expression?

That I usually accept different opinions and that I don't try to force my own views on other people. As I said, I think that principles and "rules" you set yourself in your life are often a result of things you experienced in your life. And different people make different experiences. But I had a friend that took a sharp turn into racism and homophobia. For me personally equality is a principle of my life. But she was so agressive about it that I cut ties with her and never spoke to her again.

• people i truly like have similar values to mine, so yeah that makes a difference for me.

their personalities are totally different, but our principles are similar.

this works different with age tho. if the person is an elder, then I consider that their prejudices were a result of how things were seen back on their youth and this kind of mentality is hard to change, but if the person is young there's no excuse.

ignorance is a choice sometimes.

• Yes I do but I am not radical about it. I respect other’s views if they respect mine, it’s all called having an equal balance. For example, I am vegetarian but I don’t stop other’s from eating meat or force my views. I go by a live and let live approach.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!