I hope we will have a 4th gen group with a concept similar to Oh My Girl and GFriend

• I haven't seen any groups doing the melancholy and ethereal sound like those two groups.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I haven't seen any groups doing the melancholy and ethereal sound like those two groups.

I think Stayc and Weekly will get into that sound at one point. The pd48 group could as well. There will be.

• listen to Stereotype acapella here, might not be that sentimental but it has definitely different vibe than Asap

• listen to Stereotype acapella here, might not be that sentimental but it has definitely different vibe than Asap

I did and it sounds good! I like StayC regardless of what concept they are going for, but if they did a melancholy sound....HOLY S*** I would go crazy! :borahae:

• External Content www.youtube.com

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!