Very wierd opinion (BTS) Rapline stans.... OT7 How do I even call this thread?

• YET was not touched by any BTS member besides Jungkook. Stop pity parting rap line. You are screaming about their credits and how unapreciated they are 24/7. In The same breath shading maknae line stans calling them visual stans.

"BTS would not exist without RM"? Oh really? This sounds like solo stan statement. What happened with OT7 or nothing? Remember. Jungkook is RM second chance in life.

• YET was not touched by any BTS member besides Jungkook. Stop pity parting rap line. You are screaming about their credits and how unapreciated they are 24/7. In The same breath shading maknae line stans calling them visual stans.

"BTS would not exist without RM"? Oh really? This sounds like solo stan statement. What happened with OT7 or nothing? Remember. Jungkook is RM second chance in life.

Clown, the way you started the drama here and then cry when solo stans are called out. Also not at your hypocritical ass using BTS' statements to show YET is a JK song but you are the same person who later twists their words for your satisfaction when it suits your agenda to act like they are suppressing JK or some shit.

Whether other members touched YET or not it is still a BTS OT7 song. It is only solos and fake OT7s on here and on twitter who fight over credit and line distribution, etc.

• I always thought it was a given that the rapline always involved in the song making process. So people tend to think is normal. The maknae or vocal line (to include Jin) didn’t participate earlier on so when they did, of course people will be more excited.

And OT7 knows that the heart and soul of BTS is Namjoon. That’s also a given. Bang PD said it and the boys acknowledged it. Don’t know why people are trying to change the narrative here. It doesn’t negate your faves importance in BTS, each has their own special function. I really don’t understand the thought process of solo stans, really I don’t.

• I always thought it was a given that the rapline always involved in the song making process. So people tend to think is normal. The maknae or vocal line (to include Jin) didn’t participate earlier on so when they did, of course people will be more excited.

And OT7 knows that the heart and soul of BTS is Namjoon. That’s also a given. Bang PD said it and the boys acknowledged it. Don’t know why people are trying to change the narrative here. It doesn’t negate your faves importance in BTS, each has their own special function. I really don’t understand the thought process of solo stans, really I don’t.

This.

I just don't see what the big deal is. If people want to hype up their fave's song, then good for them ? I don't think the rap line cares, and every ARMY knows very well that the rap-line is very much involved in the creative process of most of BTS songs. By default a BTS song was written by a rap line member, especially RM.

• Official Post

I personally don't mind these being called Kookie's songs because they were supposed to be on his mixtape

Same with Blue and Grey being called Tae's song

I think it's because the vocal line has yet to have a complete body of work compared to the rapline

that I feel they should be praised so much more for their contributions

but that person isn't wrong

OT7 ARMYs like myself simply talk about the member's contributions

MAGIC SHOP for example is not regarded as Jungkook's song but his contribution is always brought up

It's impossible to think of Magic Shop and not think of Jungkook

Same thing with DeadLeaves or Tomorrow

Suga had a hand in producing these songs

His contribution is always mentioned

but they are regarded as BTS songs

or when you talk about Outro Propose, I think of Jin because he wrote the lyrics for the extended live version

RM contributes so much to lyrics and neither one of the BTS' songs he had a hand in are labelled his songs

Dionysus and Dis-ease arent really regarded as Hobi's songs

even though he is brought up and thanked for his contribution every single time

Once every member is on the track it's a BTS song

If it's only vocal line members, then it's a vocal line song

if it's only rap line members then it's a rapline song

if it's a sub-unit then it's either a subunit song or their ship names are used

and finally if it's a solo then it's that member's song

so while I also selfishly want to praise the vocal line and I dont mind this at all

It still isnt a fair practice

This to me just seems like a solo stan problem

A way for them to fight amongst each other and brag

Also, reasoning with any agkae is fking impossible

because they all give you the textbook conclusion that their faves are being mistreated

by both BIG HIT and the entire fandom

so I try my best to avoid them

anyway these are my thoughts

they're a bit of a contradiction if you wish to pick at it

but I'm always split when trying to find the correct answers

the fact that I wrote an entire essay though :angryr:

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Dont apologize, your post is basically a more eloquent version of my thoughts <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!