We are all ugly inside!

• Every time a "scandal" break out real or not, fake, rumors or assumptions we (in general) take this opportunity to bring more hate towards the said idols and try our best to act superior on internet, bc irl we wouldn't give a flying f about such situations. Buuuut such situations in kpop happen or with our faves or with our hated idols and when it's with the latter oh boy, this is when our ugly characters show off.

No, not bc of good intention, we just want to end who we don't like, no we don't want to know the truth and we don't want to forgive. We just want to do what's possible to ruin someone's career and yes, we are ugly, pathetic and like this life goes and we stay with this uglyness while smiling and screaming how the world should be full of love. Funny, right?

Disclaimer: I'm not defending anyone neither proven criminals, but rumors or lack of character isn't a reason to crucify others. Anyways, let's see until when we will go in this toxic circle while demanding a better environment for our faves :-)

Byeee!

• I've said this time and time again.

I fans are just like the knetz they so vehemently despise when it comes to scandals. :pepe-toast:

But the title is not for me, I'm beautiful inside and out :pepe-angel:

• Exactly! It's exhausting to see a new idol get mass hate when it's obvious that haters' intentions by hating are not because they care about the cause but because they enjoy being superior to the ones they don't like. I feel like everyone has a devilish side when I see a huge number of people eagerly participating to see someone's downfall. BTW if you think I am only speaking about Lucas then I am not. I have never participated in such mass bullying parties even for idols I dislike.

lt64IYu.gif

• Exactly! It's exhausting to see a new idol get mass hate when it's obvious that haters' intentions by hating are not because they care about the cause but because they enjoy being superior to the ones they don't like. I feel like everyone has a devilish side when I see a huge number of people eagerly participating to see someone's downfall. BTW if you think I am only speaking about Lucas then I am not. I have never participated in such mass bullying type even for idols I dislike.

Yes!! And im talking in general too.

They aren't fighting for justice, they are fighting bc of hate. Nothing new neither should be praised.

• Ohh and here I was thinking you were cutting people open and seeing what they looked like inside.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm intellectual kkkkk

The way my thread is important, buuut it turned half joke half serious :peperain: kkkkkk

Well I don't want to derail but I already said my piece. I never understand what people get by discussing these scandals for 10s of pages.

I could make a knetz article and post it here and fans will criticise knetz without realizing it's shit they wrote themselves.

All of this is part of fan culture.

Suppose an idol is accused of murder.

Then some non fans will exaggerate it and say stuff like idol plotted for murder for so long and they also killed 20 other people.

While some fans will say my idol did not murder anyone but even if he did he didn't do anything wrong it was the victims fault for being in the gun range.

After some years here, it's better to ignore these kind of things lol because literally no one outside cares. And people might not even say or believe the things they say here generally, but for the idols they can't see properly. It's all because of fanwars :wellr:

• Why are we making this thread a whole circus? Kkkkkk

I don't think they do that at circuses

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!