I Like Talking About Kpop

• Sometimes it is fun to be on here and discuss Kpop.

But there is always like some crazy way out of left field wack threads on here lol.

Sometimes I feel like someone's crazy uncle stumbled unto AKP lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tbh I've been pretty down lately so everything I say is doused in bad mood

But usually, in non-dramatic threads, its fun to talk about my faves esp BIBI

I def think she is gaining more traction. I saw her Workman eps lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wack threads made by the same usual suspects and yet people still decide to take the bait.

Yeah, but it is like crazy stuff that I would expect in the comment section in the opinion section of a facebook news post.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• that makes me rlly happy OP c:

Glad to hear, being happy is a good thing.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Sometimes it is fun to be on here and discuss Kpop.

But there is always like some crazy way out of left field wack threads on here lol.

Sometimes I feel like someone's crazy uncle stumbled unto AKP lol.

nice to meet you fellow crazy uncle

I'm selfmate :-)

• nice to meet you fellow crazy uncle

I'm selfmate :-)

Pfft ur prob some Idol whos group is on hiatus.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!