i friggin hate talking about politics AND religion, wtf

• Huh. I didn't know we have sub for the two things I'd rather not talk about. I guess this is another place I won't be visiting anytime soon lol

* I kinda have a good idea who would be regulars here though ; )

**I guess it didn't take that long lmao

• nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

these really are two things i try not to talk about bc everyone justr gets SO f=ed up about these

is it for korean or american politics and kpop?

but other than the Megachurch of Kpop obviously - you must spread our megachurch near and far muahahahaha

I agree with you though and if you really need to take about those topics just keep it light and memey

• nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

these really are two things i try not to talk about bc everyone justr gets SO f=ed up about these

is it for korean or american politics and kpop?

I bet you this sub would just be mostly about American politics. Thread after thread after thread of US politics. Especially the next 72 hours or so.

Personally what I want to see are discussion of things that are outside of the US as well given an even or at least near even focus. What is the current status of the Uyghurs? India and China came to a clash mid last year, what happened since then? Where are we as an international community in pushing against climate change? There are a lot of important things that doesn't necessarily involve the US directly.

Also, a bit of good news wouldn't hurt either.

I guess we'll see but I'm not holding my breath.

• I think Americans in general just talk about politics openly a lot more than other countries do. My twitter is covered with politics. Hell, even the trending tab in the US is all politics. It’s just what people talk about a lot especially since politically we’ve been a goddamn mess for the past 4 years.

ღ Sulli

• I think Americans in general just talk about politics openly a lot more than other countries do. My twitter is covered with politics. Hell, even the trending tab in the US is all politics. It’s just what people talk about a lot especially since politically we’ve been a goddamn mess for the past 4 years.

I'm not disagreeing but here in the forums, we have a diverse lot (or used to, I'm seeing a lot of new faces). I don't know about Twitter as I dislike that platform a lot nor can I vouch for Americans being the most open to talk about politics, however it doesn't detract at all if at least the discussion isn't a monopoly on US politics. I remember another user tried to have his thread stickied because he felt other news weren't that important - which kinda speaks to American exceptionalism (probably a stretch, I don't know) even for certain users of this board.

Having said that, it's all up to the users though. They'll shape this sub as they see fit (or not depending if no one shows interest )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!