[PannChoa] Jessi's Showterview became TXT's best broadcast ever (thanks to watermelon ㅋㅋ)

• TXT went on Jessi's Shorterview today.....

They had a quiz where they had to guess something and.....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

image.png
    (Burst out laughing)

image.png
    (Mannerless)(hands)

Soobin who was taken aback had to relay it to Yeonjunㅋㅋ

image.png
    "Huh?"
    image.png
    "I don't think that I can express(?) this"

image.png
    "Why are her hands up there?ㅠㅠ"

image.png
    (Despair)

image.png
    (Ok, as long as I copy Jessi nuna..)

image.png
    "Why are your hands... no... ㅠㅠ"

Meanwhile Choi Yeonjun got it rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    image.png
    "Maybe, watermelons?ㅠㅠ?"

image.png
    "Watermelon correct!"

(Somehow has mannerly hands)

Watch the full episode here -

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

post response:
    [+335][-7]
    original post: here

1. [+128, -1]
    Seeing Yeonjunie tear up was seriously freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+110, -1]
    It's freaking funny because as someone who regularly watches Jessi's Shorterview, this was pretty tame but for Moas, this was rather spicy. As expected from the best program

3. [106, -1]
    People who have free time, make sure you watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it' was seriously the funniest
    image.png

4. [+70, 0]
    No but how did Bang Shihyuk turn into Kim Jong Un??? This was even more extremeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, 0]
    Not this but Beomgyu tried to express Bang Shihyuk with his hands and Taehyunie said "Kim Jong Un", it was so funny too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+47, 0]
    Jessi replied to Soobin's tweet. It's seriously so sweet. I'm so thankful that she made the kids comfortable. Moreover, it was so fun to watch. It was their funniest interview ever since their debutㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    image.png
    "Jessi~!
    I wanted to meet you again so I was so glad to see you in Shorterview, a program that I like. Let's meet again when opportunities come... I miss u :("

Source

• haha Jessi was trending on twitter because of it haha

External Content www.youtube.com

• I've seen this watermelon video cut everywhere:twitter, Instagram, tiktok, YouTube. Jessi is always like that, isn't she? Because this time her guests are TXT who just legal this year (but still, Jessi taken aback when she heard that Huening is 2002 line), and their reaction makes it funnier :smirks2:

And she called them 'talking-back idols' because they're the first guests who dare to talk back on her :pepe-hehe:

• I've seen this watermelon video cut everywhere:twitter, Instagram, tiktok, YouTube. Jessi is always like that, isn't she? Because this time her guests are TXT who just legal this year (but still, Jessi taken aback when she heard that Huening is 2002 line), and their reaction makes it funnier :smirks2:

And she called them 'talking-back idols' because they're the first guests who dare to talk back on her :pepe-hehe:

Hope this goes viral, more attention TXT will get :pepe-hehe:

Yup, she has always been like this. I think she was surprised about their age more bcoz she talked about Taehyun's face as her preference for the visuals so she was taken back when she realized how young these kids are :pepe-hehe:

• I seriously love her personality, I'm glad that she didn't try to hold herself back for the idols like other shows do whenever idols appear as guests

I also feel like its because TXT were refreshing as idols on the show because they didn't hold themselves back?

Sometimes its pretty clear when idols are maybe intimidated by Jessi but even if TXT were intimidated they didn't really show it much?

Specially Beomgyu lmaoooo star of the episode

I don't even regularly keep up with txt, but this episode made me add that to my to-do list as soon as I am free because they were great.

• Hope this goes viral, more attention TXT will get :pepe-hehe:

Yup, she has always been like this. I think she was surprised about their age more bcoz she talked about Taehyun's face as her preference for the visuals so she was taken back when she realized how young these kids are :pepe-hehe:

Jessi+Yeonbin are the perfect combi for viral stuffs. These 3 always viral and trending for random things :angryr:

• Hope this goes viral, more attention TXT will get :pepe-hehe:

It was hilarious when she kept scooting her chair back :pepe-hehe:

• I also feel like its because TXT were refreshing as idols on the show because they didn't hold themselves back?

Sometimes its pretty clear when idols are maybe intimidated by Jessi but even if TXT were intimidated they didn't really show it much?

Specially Beomgyu lmaoooo star of the episode

I don't even regularly keep up with txt, but this episode made me add that to my to-do list as soon as I am free because they were great.

Yup, TXT looked comfortable being themselves around Jessi so that's also one of the reason. But that credit goes to Jessi for making the boys that comfortable. :yesr:

That's one of the charming points of Beomgyu, he loves annoying others and feels joy seeing them being annoyed at him. :pepe-hehe:

Oh, To Do is fun, do watch it, you'll get to know about them more through it :froghype:

Jessi+Yeonbin are the perfect combi for viral stuffs. These 3 always viral and trending for random things :angryr:

Viral kings and queen :pepe-hehe:

• i loved it lmaooo :pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

Glad to know that you watched it, I didn't know you like TXT hehe or was is it bcoz of Jessi? But yes, I loved it as well:pepe-hehe:

Lmao

The video was trending in Korean YouTube in top 5, Jessi Beomgyu and Yeonjun trending on Twitter, this was on top of Pann and the video reached 1M in less then a day. I think we can call it viral. Lmao

:cryingr:

Lol glad that it got that much attention, it was hilarious from beginning to end :cryingr:

It was hilarious when she kept scooting her chair back :pepe-hehe:

Haha yup, she was so surprised when Hyuka told her his age :pepe-hehe:

Soobin is like her little brother, her reaction towards him acting sexy was indeed hilarious :cryingr:

• Glad to know that you watched it, I didn't know you like TXT hehe or was is it bcoz of Jessi? But yes, I loved it as well:pepe-hehe:

I watch all episodes of Showterview I love the show

But I do like TXT as a casual fan and have seen them on some shows ... I sometimes also watch to do episodes as well..

currently waiting for MMTG subs as well, I love Jaejae and her show too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!