It is crazy how hard people are trying to push "Twice got surpassed" agenda

• I login once a week yet I can't escape these dumbass troll threads. Are you jobless or what? Twice going down EXO path? Why? Because other gg fandoms got so pissed that they can't compete with Twice that they literally combined all of their efforts for a one time miracle?

And where are all those Onces, taking their side, coming at me? Are you able to enjoy your time here?

• I haven't seen a thread like that yet tho? and i log in basically everyday

there was thread like that today for sure.

None other gg sold as much as Twice and I think everyone should give them the credit for their achievements.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I login once a week yet I can't escape these dumbass troll threads. Are you jobless or what? Twice going down EXO path? Why? Because other gg fandoms got so pissed that they can't compete with Twice that they literally combined all of their efforts for a one time miracle?

And where are all those Onces, taking their side, coming at me? Are you able to enjoy your time here?

They were a troll who fortunately got banned, the bait was quite obvious c'mon

Anyway haven't we had enough of the 'who's the top gg' debate? If you genuinely love twice you wouldn't care about their position

• honestly i couldn't care less about achievements or whatever but it is annoying af for ppl to discredit Twice - especially new fans who don't know Twice's impact the last five years in SK, reviving hallyu wave in japan, etc. first kpop gg to debut at #1 on BB world album and digital song chart, and first gg to hold a dome tour, 10 mil albums

stop acting like they're some new gg to disrespect

• there was thread like that today for sure.

None other gg sold as much as Twice and I think everyone should give them the credit for their achievements.

It is literally at the main page.

are y'all talking about the one by Jenniekimqueen? They're literally a troll 💀

Twice will remains legends, whether or not a gg in the future will surpass them or someone claims they've been "surpassed".

Nothing to be pressed abt

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• honestly i couldn't care less about achievements or whatever but it is annoying af for ppl to discredit Twice - especially new fans who don't know Twice's impact the last five years in SK, reviving hallyu wave in japan, etc. first kpop gg to debut at #1 on BB world album and digital song chart, and first gg to hold a dome tour, 10 mil albums

stop acting like they're some new gg to disrespect

They are using the moment because majority of Onces left or are inactive, they are coming out of their caves to push their stupid narrative.

• Not but u do

also denying reality is just sad, twice was n° 1 gg for many years and it's not the case anymore, that's it. Live thru it, embrace it and move on

All blinks care about is reaching that #1, you have no idea wtf are you talking about

Which reality? Please gtfo, you want me to accept BP is #1 because their fans put all their effort into making 1 single album the best selling? Twice have 10 albums that sold more than rest of BP albums. Go learn thing or two about how comparisons must be made

• All blinks care about is reaching that #1, you have no idea wtf are you talking about

Which reality? Please gtfo, you want me to accept BP is #1 because their fans put all their effort into making 1 single album the best selling? Twice have 10 albums that sold more than rest of BP albums. Go learn thing or two about how comparisons must be made

Bp is reaching,they are there now

korea critics, polls, gallup show who the 10 gg is now. And if once buy much more they could have at least make twice 2nd album break at 700k bc full albums don't come easy, it was up to u to do that and u let them down, that's not blink problem

• All blinks care about is reaching that #1, you have no idea wtf are you talking about

Just agree to disagree, blinks thinking Blackpink is no 1 will not remove anything from Twice's achievements

• Bp is reaching,they are there now

korea critics, polls, gallup show who the 10 gg is now. And if once buy much more they could have at least make twice 2nd album break at 700k bc full albums don't come easy, it was up to u to do that and u let them down, that's not blink problem

Keep dreaming

They had a better year for sure. Twice underperformed on charts. Onces do buy much more. Literally overall Twice sold most albums in 2020. It is just we don't focus on beating records. Never did. They either come naturally or don't come. We are not letting anyone down just because we don't participate in clownery

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!