So they are calling Chaeyeon a celebrity but also calling her the weakest

• No worries Chaeyeon it's your time to shine show em what you're made of

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Also her team is so heartwarming and so supportive of her

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But the thing is the first preview was evil editing...

Actually all groups seem hostile towards each other even girls which won some dance world cup received no respect stickers

Ah and I needed to edit because there is one pretty girl in some group, she is a leader but can't remember her name.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But the thing is the first preview was evil editing...

Actually all groups seem hostile towards each other even girls which won some dance world cup received no respect stickers

Ah and I needed to edit because there is one pretty girl in some group, she is a leader but can't remember her name.

wayB group leader ? Kai's backup dancer who got viral?

But wait she didn't participate for world dance cup.

Must be from Lachica ?

• ok that nice-looking girl is here at 12:25, she is from wayb team, you can see everyone talking that she is so pretty

and here is her insta

External Content www.instagram.com

• wayB group leader ? Kai's backup dancer who got viral?

But wait she didn't participate for world dance cup.

Must be from Lachica ?

yeah but I wrote in some group :)

also just posted up about her with her insta photos

and preview time stamp

• nitroso

by the way she looks like mix of Jennie x Yeji x actress Lee Da Hee

• In the preview dances they uploaded a while back, I did think her team was the weakest.

• YGX group leader is also so prettyyy :pepeflushed:

Honestly all are so pretty and I love their makeup style.

those who have heavy make up and doin angry facial expressions all the time are kind of ruining their look

also I know it's tv but in this 41 min preview some girls already clowned themselves with stupid actions xD

leader of Holybang also is pretty

and girl which sits next to that noze wayb dunno how to call her looks bit like Soojin, former Idle member

ah and one girl there also looks like mix of CL and Le xD

• I saw the non-eng sub version so thanks icy

but i think it's great...because no one respects idols in korea they are treated as the lowest of the low in the entertainment circles but we have one of the best female dancers in chaeyeon to show them that idols can be bloody fantastic dancers...

the no respect stickers I think are great as well since it shows the point I am making - no one respects them so instead of complaining or bitching about it - chaeyeon should just show them EARN that respect...

actions speak louder than words

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!