this is first time I think Twice mini is better than RV's

• So I listened to both albums and I gotta say this is the first time I can say that Twice mini album "alcohol-free" is better than RV's "Queendom". I mean b-sides wise. I think title tracks are kinda equal. I gotta praise Twice for these amazing b-sides which they had on this album, they were bomb, the quality is really good, memorable, catchy tunes and that very distinguished sound each track has. so big WOW. About RV, I always liked their b-sides, I'm a fan of most of them cause they are a w e s o m e, but now I'm kinda disappointed with 'queendom'. idk maybe you liked it but for me they were filler tracks, I'm not even going to listen 2nd time, because I don't remember any catchy parts, maybe it's just me. Idk why am I even comparing these two albums, maybe because it was vice versa in previous years, but just saying please don't start a fanwar, you know I'm never there for drama :pepelove2:

• Don't want to compare so I want to praise both groups.

RV have always had top-notch minis (Queen's Mystic Store was a flex of that) and Twice's albums have improved so much in quality. I'm also impressed that more of the girls are taking an active part in songwriting, their compositions are usually my faves in the album.

All in all, I'm happy to be living in a time where the Top 3 GGs are releasing music of such high quality and are co-existing in their niches. Go women!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!