gfriend's sowon is in deep shit rn

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

im so disappointed.

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• this is some massive yikes but its 100% that she was ignorant as no sane person would do something like that if they knew the impacts it would have on their career

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• She should now at least book a plane and go to visit Auschwitz, maybe then she will learn

the heck was that :cursing::cursing::cursing:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• love her. but ignorance shouldn't be an excuse for this. she’s a grown ass woman. she needs to held accountable for her mistakes, not shielded from it.

hope she apologizes.

External Content twitter.com

Damn....

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

External Content twitter.com

a lot of people know who Hitler is

but it's a mannequin in a Nazi uniform. Not everyone knows what a Nazi uniform looks like

hope she apologizes

• a lot of people know who Hitler is

but it's a mannequin in a Nazi uniform. Not everyone knows what a Nazi uniform looks like

hope she apologizes

This. Apart from the small swastika on his head which can be barely seen what other symbols are there?

Hitler and Nazis are well-known, their symbols are known much less but I guess a big swastika will be quite clear. It's usually an armband but I don't see it in the pics. Same goes for their flag, it's quite clear . As for their uniforms most ppl wouldn't know to actually point them out.

She should apologize tho, there is no reason not to.

• love her. but ignorance shouldn't be an excuse for this. she’s a grown ass woman. she needs to held accountable for her mistakes, not shielded from it.

hope she apologizes.

:yesr: finally an educated person

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!