[COMPLETE] BDC (Boys Da Capo) x AKP Red Carpet Q&A!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BDC (Boys Da Capo) will be our next guests on the AKP Red Carpet!

Consisting of members Sihun, Seongjun and Junghwan, the boys most recently came back with their track "Moon Walker."

Everyone give BDC a warm welcome and leave your questions here for them prior to their arrival on 8/30! And.. make sure to checkout their comeback Moon Walker below as well as follow them on social.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SOCIAL

Youtube

Official Website

Twitter

• Hello BDC! :froghype: Welcome to Allkpop and I loved your New song! It was very relaxing but with an Upbeat vibe! I really Love it!

Questions:

Sihun: What is your favorite Type of Movie Genre?

Seongjun: I know that your Specialty Is Guitar, is there any other kinds of instruments you would love to learn to play?

Junghwan: Being the Maknae, do your Fellow members like to tease with you or do you have any nicknames that they have given you? (and your Birthday is 2 days after mine! but your older by 4 years, and i have a cat as well!)

Group Question: What kinds of things would you like to Achieve for the future? and What kind of Music genre would you guys like to tackle next?!

I hope you all have a very wonderful day! Stay safe and take good care of yourselves! :pepelove1::lover3:

• Hello Boys!

I hope you enjoy these promotions very much, as much as FINE's enjoy the song!

My questions for the group are:

- If you had to listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

- Do you believe in ghosts, aliens or mermaids?

- Do you have any inside jokes between you?

Thanks!

• Hello BDC!! Congrats on your comeback!:) Loves from Indonesia Fines. I hope you all always stay healthy.

My question is, among 4 moon concept which one do you prefer?

• Hello BDC !

Congratulations for your comeback !

You all worked really hard, I'm proud of you !

Questions :

To Sihun :

If you could collaborate with a rapper, who would it be ?

To Seongjun :

What are the words that you like to hear the most from FINE ?

To Junghwan :

What are your goals for the future ?

• Yayyyy !! Hello BDC welcome to Allkpop ^^ Again congratulations on your another awesome song ~ you guys are always amazinh!! 많이 사랑해요 💙💛💜

Questions (any members can answer)

1. What would you like to be remembered about BDC?

2. If you're not an idol right now, what whould you be?

3. Have you ever searched your name on SNS?

4. Please choose between SHOOT THE MOON, MOON RIDER, MOONLIGHT & MOON WALKER and why do you like it?

5. Please leave any messages to FINEs around the world.

• hello, my favourite boys out of the whole universe ! hope you all are doing well and enjoying the promotions with moon walker <3

i wanted to know if you are planning or working on a song produced by you, since go get her was a bop, i was wondering that ^__^ thanks for always work so hard and give us your best, i love you from here to the moon !!

• Hiii BDC, I love your art and I'm a big fan! <3

Please keep making awesome music, I'll always be here to support you guys :wink::iloveyoub:

~~ my questions anyone can answer:

1. What makes you inspired?

2. What's the best part about working with music?

3. Does the moon have a special meaning for each of you?

• Hola soy Kelly desde México 🇲🇽 Moon Walker es fantástica, no paro de escucharla 🥰

Desde su debut hasta ahora han estado familiarizados con el idioma español, ¿Han pensado visitar algún país hispanohablante de Latinoamérica? ¿Qué hace cada uno en su tiempo libre? ¿Podrían hacer un cover de una canción en español, en un futuro? Me parece que tienen buena pronunciación. ¿Qué concepto les gustaría intentar para su próximo comeback?

• Hii BDC!! Lots of love from Mexico 🇲🇽 I really love your new single!! 💖💖

My questions are:

To Sihun: What is your favorite part of being an idol?

To Seongjun: What is the most exciting part when you make a comeback?

To Junghwan: What kind of concept would you like to do in the future?

<3<3

• hello BDC!!! Your new single is incredible!! I listen all day ^^ Brazilians Fines loves you so much💙🇧🇷

my question is (anyone can answer)

what is your biggest inspiration? your daily motivation?

which artist would you like to have a collaboration?

what are your goals as a group?

and for each member, what is your individual goal?

(can you say 'TE AMO BRAZIL' please ?)

Edited once, last by Vanela ().

• Hello BDC ❤️ I love your guys’ latest single, “Moon Walker”, and I am excited to see where the future takes you.

In relation to your music, does BDC plan to continue the concept revolving around moons or should fans expect a new theme soon?

This past comeback mv for “Moonlight” featured the members wearing colored suits that matched their respective hair colors; I loved BDC’s outfits so much due to that color correlation. Does each member have a favorite stage/photoshoot outfit from any era?

Each member of BDC come together as three creating harmonious music, choreography, and visuals. Are there any plans of possibly doing solos or duos on the next album to showcase their individual talents even more?

No matter what BDC do with their future endeavors, they will grow, be successful, and I will always support them. Thank you guys so much for all that you have done.

Sending love from the USA to BDC always!!

• hello my boys!😘 Congratulations for your comeback with MOONWALKER! 🌕🌗🌖It's a very nice song! And I have some questions want to ask you guys!

1.Did anything interesting happen while living in the dorm?

2.What do you do when you're done with your music show?

3.What would you say to Fines when you meet them?

4.Do you regret being an idol?Cause it's a tough road.

• Hello BDC!

Congrats for your comeback with MOONWALKER!Thank you for your hard work,and don't worry...FINE always with you.Stay healthy boys!💕💙💕💙💕💙💕

Q:If you could meet yourself as a child again, what would you say to him? advice or anything.

• First of all congratulations !!!

>////<

To all the members - Which is your favorite k pop group and soloist ?
    - With which singer would you like to collab

- favorite genre of music

- Each one of your phobia

• hi guys!

Firstly, I congratulate you with another amazing comeback!! I love it soooo much and I can't stop listening to it! And how cool you all look in performance video !! You are doing great 💞💞

So my question(s). For me, it's interesting that you have four releases with one theme - moon. How do you feel about it? What themes or concepts you want to try in the future?

• Hi BDC! First of all, I want to congratulate you and thank you for your hard work!

Here are my questions for you:

1. As an idol, who is/are your role model/s and how do you look at them as you become an idol?

2. What weird characteristics of each of you that you like to share with us?

3. What are the songs you’ll never get tired performing of?

4. Who are idols/singers you want to collaborate with?

5. What would you like to say to FINE who are continuously supporting you?

Thank you! I hope for your more successful career. ❤️

• BDC 에게~♡

Hello BDC. First of all thank you for always giving us amazing music. BDC makes me happy everyday. Thank you ♡

Here are some questions::whatb:

- What are your favorite clothes?

- What's your favourite holiday?

- What would you like remembered about you?

- If you weren't famous, what would you be up to right now?

- What do you like doing in your spare time?

Much love and support from Norway!

스티네 헨리엩테 올림, 노르웨이! :iloveyoub:

• Hi there! It’s a pleasure to have you guys on AKP :lover3:

What was the most memorable moment from your comeback (such as MV shooting moments, album recording, interactions with fans)?

• Hi from Brazil, BDC👋 ❤️

Firstly congratulations for did a new good comeback, please promote safe and take care!! I really love you!! Te amo (Love you)❤️

For...

Sihun: Recently you did a photoshoot with BNM Family, you appeared close of the others and this make me curious because FINES know how Seongjun and Junghwan joined bnm but not how you joined in the company.

Seongjun: Seongjun a fews time you said that you are Yangdail's fan. In the company you already meet and chat with him? If yes, have any funny or that you like story that you can share?

Junghwan: The FINES know that you started produce songs, so about this, what concept or music gender that you want try produce? I'm so anxious for listen your musical production!!

Group: Are hard time and BDC had little time to meet with fans in 2019, and after the pandemic start did not have a lot opportunity to meet with FINES. Thinking about better days what country BDC want go?

• Hi boys! Congrats on your 4th comeback!

I'm on my last year of school and I have to decide what's the next step on my life... music has been one my dreams since a long time ago but I'm kinda afraid of following this path; so I wanted to know if u have any advice for me? Even if it's just a small tip I'll aprecciate it.

I really admire and love u guys. Thank u for your hard work! :iloveyoub:

• Hi BDC !

I'm Japan's Fine!!🇯🇵

Thank you for coming back with Moonwalker!😌

It was a great activity this time too!!✨

I have a question.

If you want to do activities with a cute concept, what genre do you want to sing?

I always love you❣️

Please come to Japan for a concert someday✊

Japan's Fine will continue to wait for that time to come😊🌼

Edited once, last by ayaka ().

• Hello from Chile BDC! i loved moonwalk, it is a really unique song and the choreo is amazing!

my questions are:

- what genre would you like to try for your new comeback?

- if you were a food, what food would you like to be?

- if you were a cat or dog, which member would you choose as your owner?

• Hello BDC! Congratulations on the comeback as a wrap-up for the moon series!

My question is "If you weren't in the music or entertainment industry, what do you think would you be doing now or your job?". Also, may I ask the members to please leave a message to their future selves 10 years from now?

Thank you for always working hard and providing us with good music and content, you're doing very well. Fines are always so proud of you three! Let's hit big!

• Hi BDC! Congratulations on your latest comeback! 'Moon Walker' is an amazing track. I actually started stanning you around the 'Intersection : Contact' era. I think your amazing and very underrated, and I look forward to hearing more from you!

My question is if you were to leave a message for your future self, what would you want to say?

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Hey BDC! First, I would like to tell you guys that I'm SUCH a great fan of your art. I listen to all your songs everyday and I never get tired of it! Seriously, great job <3

So, I wanted to know if you guys have any hobbies to distract yourselves when you are having a hard time. If there's a song you like to listen to, a series you like to rewatch, or even playing instruments or cooking. What do you guys do to feel better? I could even use some of the hobbies as suggestions for myself!

thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask you guys something, kisses from Brazil!!!

• Sihun : SHOOT THE MOON. I like the the magnificent music video scene like Moon rider, and I also like the fashion film type of music video like MOONLIGHT. I also want to try drama type of music video so we can act.

Seongjun : My guitar skills are a long way to go so I need more practice. I think people who play piano are really cool so I wanna try to challenge it, but guitar is first.

Junghwan : No one teases me because I am the youngest.

Sihun : We would like to be more popular in general and be a singer where people admire our music. I also would like to try ballad dance music.

Seongjun : As BDC, we would like to sing next Fine. Of course challenging a variety of music genres are important to us, but we wanna do ballad music as well.

Junghwan : We would like to keep doing music in the future, and want to try a variety of music genres.

• 1)Sihun : I would pick our debut song "I want to be 'REMEMBER ME"

Seongjun : I want to be 'REMEMBER ME', It's the song that made us popular.

Junghwan : GO GET HER. This is the first song where my name was listed.

2) Sihun : I believe aliens are somewhere in Universe as well as ghosts.

Seongjun : I am not sure about ghosts, but I believe aliens are somewhere.

Junghwan : I don't believe in ghosts, goblins, or aliens.

3) Sihun : My sense of humor and joke varies by the weather and situations.

Seongjun : We are playful so we try to trick everytime we have time

Junghwan : I use the words "Protein" a lot if I see the protein foods.

• Hello BDC!! Congrats on your comeback!:) Loves from Indonesia Fines. I hope you all always stay healthy.

My question is, among 4 moon concept which one do you prefer?

Sihun : SHOOT THE MOON and MOON WALKER. It's my style.

Seongjun : SHOOT THE MOON. I like the first thing always, and it's my style. Of course I like other songs as well.

Junghwan : I like belief album concept.

• hii guys im Mame from italy and i love u soo much💗 🇮🇹

My question is: what are your biggest goals as an artist??

Code
    what are your biggest goals

Sihun : I would like to be the artist that people sing our song on the streets and karaoke room. I want to become an artist who gives happiness through singing.

Seongjun : Keep doing music for a long time. In order to achieve that, I have to try hard as well as Fine. We have to do it together!

Junghwan : Making the stage that many listeners can enjoy together.

• Sihun : I would like to do with Hanhae sunbaenim, who is a senior in the same company!

Seongjun : People worry about me often recently. I am in good condition. I eat well and sleep well.

Junghwan: My goal is doing music while I communicate with fans in the future.

• 1) Sihun : I would like BDC to be remembered as the group that touches people by our music.

Seongjun :

An attractive and curious group! A group that I always miss and want to see again!

Junghwan : Group that shows a new concept whenever they come back.

2) Sihun: I would be in college and thinking about my future and also working part time.

Seongjun : I would be an Idol. hehe

Junghwan : I would be in music industry even though I wasn't an idol.

3) Sihun : I search it whenever I have time.

Seongjun : Of course. Comments and cheering posts means a lot to me.

Junghwan : I usually don't search it, but I try to search it to see fan cheering comments.

4) Sihun : I like "SHOOT THE MOON" the best. The song is my style, and all my people gave me a lot of compiments about this song.

Seongjun : SHOOT THE MOON. Exactly my style. I like others songs as well. ^^

Junghwan : SHOOT THE MOON. It fits my music style and concept.

5) Sihun : Thanks all. I miss you guys. Hope we can meet face to face after corona. Thank you always and I love you.

Seongjun : Thanks you always, please be with us and I will show you my best. Sta safe and let's meet soon after covid. I love you.

Junghwan : I would like meet all of you face to face soon.

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!