Posts by Boys-Da-Capo

Hello BDC! Congratulations on the comeback as a wrap-up for the moon series!

My question is "If you weren't in the music or entertainment industry, what do you think would you be doing now or your job?". Also, may I ask the members to please leave a message to their future selves 10 years from now?

Thank you for always working hard and providing us with good music and content, you're doing very well. Fines are always so proud of you three! Let's hit big!

Sihun : I would be in college and focus on self development for the future. I wish to shine brighter than anyone else in 10 years!

Seongjun : I can't imagine anything else but music. I want to be the person who keeps doing music for Fine in 10 years.

Junghwan : I also never thought I could do anything but music. Even though I wasn't an IDOL, I would keep doing music.

Hello from Chile BDC! i loved moonwalk, it is a really unique song and the choreo is amazing!

my questions are:

- what genre would you like to try for your new comeback?

- if you were a food, what food would you like to be?

- if you were a cat or dog, which member would you choose as your owner?

1) Sihun : I would like to try genre of ballad and dance.

Seongjun : Love story song?? I also would like to challenge ballad songs.

Junghwan : I would like to Korean traditional style music.

2) Sihun : Meat because everyone loves meat.

Seongjun : Vegitable! I would like to give healthy and good influence to the people.

Junghwan : Chicken because it's the most delicious food.

3) Sihun : It's Kim Sihun. Sihun like to stay home so he would be taking care of me well.

Seongjun : Junghwan! He has a kitty and he must be taking care of me really well.

Junghwan : I would like to choose myself because I have a kitty already.

Sihun: I would like to have a pure concept like the song "THE ANSWER" by AB6IX.

Seongjun : I also would like to try a pure love story song.

Junghwan : Me too. I want dance songs that's pure and bright.

Hi boys! Congrats on your 4th comeback!

I'm on my last year of school and I have to decide what's the next step on my life... music has been one my dreams since a long time ago but I'm kinda afraid of following this path; so I wanted to know if u have any advice for me? Even if it's just a small tip I'll aprecciate it.

I really admire and love u guys. Thank u for your hard work! :iloveyoub:

Sihun: Music don't have to be your career, but you can do music as hobby. No need to rush, just enjoy music.

Seongjun : Be courageous and think you can do it. You also need lots of effort and practice. Only people who are ready can catch the opportunities.

Junghwan : I started music at an early age and there are many things that happened. Sometimes I wanted to runaway, and stop music. However, I realized that I really wanted to do music and I decided to just do what I can do. There will be many hardships but if you have will, then you can do anything. You need to face the music.

Sihun: I auditioned at the recommendation of an acquaintance, and fortunately, they liked me so I came in!!

Seongjun: I was nervous whenever I bumped into him. I was also inspired a lot whenever I heard his records. If the opportunity is given, i would like to have more conversations with him.

Junghwan : I can make any music regardless of concept and genre, and I would like to let you listen to my work.

Hi there! It’s a pleasure to have you guys on AKP :lover3:

What was the most memorable moment from your comeback (such as MV shooting moments, album recording, interactions with fans)?

Sihun: I remember every moment, but the moment my mic stand fell down at music bank was terrifying.

Seongjun: Honestly, many things have gone so fast. The fact that we cannot meet Fine makes me sad.

Junghwan : I remember the moment that my mic pin dropped while performing.

1)Sihun: Casual style!

Seongjun: Boy friend look!

Junghwan : Semi street look!

2) Sihun: All holidays.

Seongjun : Saturday. Not sure about Sunday because next day is Monday.

Jugnhwan : I like Christmas.

3) Sihun: The person who other respect.

Seongjun: Person who does good for everything

Junghwan : The artist who make people expect the next album.

4) Sihun: I would focun on developing myself in the college. maybe some part time job as well.

Seongjun: I am not famous yet. Let me become a famous person first.

Junghwan : I would keep making music.

5) Sihun: I usually sleep, lay down, and play vido games... yea that's it.

Seongjun: Meeting my family and friends.

Junghwan : Making the songs or sleep.

1) Sihun: G dragon.

Seongjun: Yook Sungjae from BTOB because he is good at everything.

Junghwan : ZICO

2) Sihun : Each one is different and unique, so if you do it, you won't regret it.

Seongjun : Sihoon is very playful and Jungwans is very charasmatic, but both are nice.

Junghwan : Sungjoon has very unique sleeping habits. He rolls over his body when he sleeps.

3) Sihun : All songs of BDC

Seongjun : BDC songs lol

Junghwan : Shoot the moon. I still listen to this song.

4)Sihun : I would like to collabo with Lauv.

Seongjun : BTOB, BlockB, Seventeen.

Junghwan : Artists in our label and ZICO.

5) Sihun : Even though it's covid, you've been cheering us up and supporting to us. I appreciate it and we love you. I will do my best to give back my love to you when covid is done.

Seongjun: Thank you and I really love you always. I will make sure I will show you good side of us and lets be with us forever.

Junghwan :

Thank you so much for all the support you have given us so far. Let's be together in the future

hi guys!

Firstly, I congratulate you with another amazing comeback!! I love it soooo much and I can't stop listening to it! And how cool you all look in performance video !! You are doing great 💞💞

So my question(s). For me, it's interesting that you have four releases with one theme - moon. How do you feel about it? What themes or concepts you want to try in the future?

Sihun: I am sad that moon is the last, but can't wait for the next concept.

Seongjun: This is the last Moon concept and I feel happiness and sadness together. I wish we will have a totally new and different concept.

Junghwan : It was great that many concepts came out with one concept of the Moon, and I hope it will be a new concept next time.

1)Sihun : G-DRAGON

Seongjun : BTOB

Junghwan : DREAMCATCHER and BDC, and ZICO as a solo artist.

2) Sihun : Lauv if the opportunity is given.

Seongjun : BTOB, Block B, Seventeen.

Junghwan : Artists in our labels, and ZICO

3) Sihun : gentle pop genre

Seongjun : R&B, Rock Ballad

Junghwan : Hiphop and band music.

4)Sihun : In horror movies and dramas, I am most afraid of a scene in which a ghost suddenly appears.

Seongjun : I think I have acrophobia and phobia of the deep sea

Junghwan : I get scared of sharp items.

Hello BDC!

Congrats for your comeback with MOONWALKER!Thank you for your hard work,and don't worry...FINE always with you.Stay healthy boys!💕💙💕💙💕💙💕

Q:If you could meet yourself as a child again, what would you say to him? advice or anything.

Sihun : whatever you do, do it with patient, study English and Japanese, and excercise.

Seongjun : Get started to be a idol and do your best. You can do well and you can do it.

Junghwan : It's fine to do whatever you want to do.

hello my boys!😘 Congratulations for your comeback with MOONWALKER! 🌕🌗🌖It's a very nice song! And I have some questions want to ask you guys!

1.Did anything interesting happen while living in the dorm?

2.What do you do when you're done with your music show?

3.What would you say to Fines when you meet them?

4.Do you regret being an idol?Cause it's a tough road.

1)Sihun : We usually play in each other's room to respect other's privacy.

Seongjun : If the bugs found out, I get panice and ask other members to catch them. but, I found out myself good at cactching bugs nowdays.

Junghwan : My healing time is sleeping so I don't go out of my room.

2) Sihun : I usually paly video game in my room or nake a break.

Seongjun: Work out and practice and go to sleep for my healthy life.

Junghwan : It depends, but I usually I go to the studio to make music.

3) Sihun : Thanks always and I love you.

Seongjun : I wanna hug you. Can't express my apprecaition with words. I would like my love message to eveyrone.

Junghwan : It's so nice to meet you. Long time no see.

4) Sihun: none. but it might happens once in the future, I guess.

Seongjun : I regreted once like why I didn't start earlier this career.

Junghwan : I have some when I was really young, but I don't regret anyting now.

1) Sihun : It's all done, and time to go to the next new concept.

Seongjun : Please keep your eyes on the next concept since the Moon series is complete.

Junghwan : It's time to go the new concept since the Moon series is over.

2) Sihun : I loved the hair color and outfits.

Seongjun : I loved the suits the most, and I love the hair colo even though it hurt during the hair dying process.

Junghwan : I love the first stage outfits which is Blue suits.

3)Sihun : I'd love to solo if the chance is given, but I want our team to get better first.

Seongjun : I would like to challenge everything if the opportunity is given.

Junghwan : If the opportunity comes, I'd love a challenge.

1) Sihun : I feel something when something stimulate myself.

Seongjun : Fine who cheer us on, family, other people I know, and my co-workers.

Junghwan : The best inspiration and driving force is the fans who believe in us and watch us.

2) Sihun : Lauv.

Seongjun : BTOB, BLOCK B, Seventeen

Junghwan : Artists in our label.

3) Sihun : We want to be the group where many people know our songs.

Seongjun : The group that can do music forever.

Junghwan : Doing a music career for a long time with consistency.

4) Sihun : I want to be the artist that is cool, ready all the time, and go for a long run.

Seongjun : A person who makes good music! A person who sings for a long time.

Junghwan : I wish people enjoyed our music and my music heal people.

Sihun : We perform in the stage, and there is Fine watching us! That means a lot.

Seongjun : The fact that we were able to come out as MOON WALKER right after MOONLIGHT .

Junghwan : I would like do a music that make me and fans can communicate better way in the future.

1) Sihun : I feel something when something stimulate myself.

Seongjun : Fine who cheer us on, family, people I know, and my co-workers.

Junghwan : We were able to do it due to our fans who listen to our music.

2) Sihun : I feel great when we record an album.

Seongjun : Singing, performing, and when we did well in a variety show.

Junghwan : All the good memories are stacking up whenever we do a performance.

3) Sihun :

A part of me that is now indispensable and would be too empty without it.

Seongjun : This is our "Thank you" Sereis. I feel sad because moon series is done. However, it means a new start. Keep your eyes on BDC in the future.

Junghwan : Very meaningful concept that created BDC.