Posts by MarihBNMStan

Sihun: I auditioned at the recommendation of an acquaintance, and fortunately, they liked me so I came in!!

Seongjun: I was nervous whenever I bumped into him. I was also inspired a lot whenever I heard his records. If the opportunity is given, i would like to have more conversations with him.

Junghwan : I can make any music regardless of concept and genre, and I would like to let you listen to my work.

Thank you so much for your love and support. We had a good time, and I hope you enjoyed as well. Hopefully we will see you again. Be healthy until we meet again! Cheer up, everyone! Peace!!

Fines loves bdc

Hi from Brazil, BDC👋 ❤️

Firstly congratulations for did a new good comeback, please promote safe and take care!! I really love you!! Te amo (Love you)❤️

For...

Sihun: Recently you did a photoshoot with BNM Family, you appeared close of the others and this make me curious because FINES know how Seongjun and Junghwan joined bnm but not how you joined in the company.

Seongjun: Seongjun a fews time you said that you are Yangdail's fan. In the company you already meet and chat with him? If yes, have any funny or that you like story that you can share?

Junghwan: The FINES know that you started produce songs, so about this, what concept or music gender that you want try produce? I'm so anxious for listen your musical production!!

Group: Are hard time and BDC had little time to meet with fans in 2019, and after the pandemic start did not have a lot opportunity to meet with FINES. Thinking about better days what country BDC want go?