BLACKPINK’s Love to Hate Me became their 17th song to pass a 100 million stream on Spotify and ‘THE ALBUM’ becomes the first album by a female group to have 6 track to surpass 100million streams

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tt1267

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK’s Love to Hate Me became their 17th song to pass a 100 million stream on Spotify and ‘THE ALBUM’ becomes the first album by a female group to have 6 track surpass 100million streams” to “BLACKPINK’s Love to Hate Me became their 17th song to pass a 100 million stream on Spotify and ‘THE ALBUM’ becomes the first album by a female group to have 6 track surpassing 100million streams”.
  • My favorite BP song at the moment. Congrats.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content twitter.com

Spotify queens! :pepelove1:

• tt1267

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK’s Love to Hate Me became their 17th song to pass a 100 million stream on Spotify and ‘THE ALBUM’ becomes the first album by a female group to have 6 track surpassing 100million streams” to “BLACKPINK’s Love to Hate Me became their 17th song to pass a 100 million stream on Spotify and ‘THE ALBUM’ becomes the first album by a female group to have 6 track to surpass 100million streams”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!