don't you feel annoyed

• with people who keep acting idols or any celebrity are some unapproachable god?then they accuse that everyone is jealous with celebrities lmao .for real duh ,i know some ppl who are not celebrity yet has more awesome traits lmao :boredr:.i know and met some celebrities too but i am not that impressed

i used to put ppl on pedestal but umm...many ppl say i am awesone too and i think i should love myself more :dancer:

• You’re right honestly I started to love myself so much because I noticed these celebrities are mainly fake and don’t love themselves and LIVE TO PLEASE OTHERS

I’m born with physical traits that people get surgery for so why am I not as confident as idols and shit?! I am starting to become more and more confident

I always had been complimented by people and never saw it but after seeing how much people obsess over anyone and anything I’m in love with myself more bc they’re not that special haha

I’m sure celebrities are nothing like what we see we only see the good things, we know absolutely nothing about their personalities and the bad sides (everyone has bad sides!!!!)

So yeah it annoys me when people praise idols like they’re some otherworldly creatures when they’re just humans who went on a different path like that’s literally the ONLY difference

I’m not that into KPOP, I have my crushes, but I’m not obsessed with any idols in that way - like if I were to meet them, I’d be nervous but I wouldn’t like die lmao

• pleasing ppl is important but not till u lose yourself and most idols actually look average without make up ...

but i agree with u abt other stuffs :kismer:

what matters the most is not whether ppl love us or not but whether we love ourselves :omgr:

nobody like broken ppl anyway :happyr:

• I think most fans are tongue-in-a-cheek about it though. Like, they will hype up their idol beyond what they believe, because why not.

The ones who really mean it are probably younger - teenagers who self-project in their favorite idol.

That said you're 100% right, you should definitely focus on loving yourself more, with all your good and bad parts :yesr: You're never gonna be anyone else than you, better to enjoy the journey.

• Self proclaimed feminist kpop fans who think that only female idols deserve rights and basic respect. And in the same breath throw class-A misogyny at fangirls and even the female idols they don't like :cryingr:

Sorry to break it to you but your female faves aren't a special breed of women and respecting only them doesn't mean you're not a misogynistic moron.

• Self proclaimed feminist kpop fans who think that only female idols deserve rights and basic respect. And in the same breath throw class-A misogyny at fangirls and even the female idols they don't like :cryingr:

Sorry to break it to you but your female faves aren't a special breed of women and respecting only them doesn't mean you're not a misogynistic moron.

so many complicated terms :sweatr1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!