man twice just never caught any breaks huh?

• i was looking at old translated articles and even from the beginning they were always getting into dumb controversies

nayeon illegally listening to a song or chaeyoung illegally watching a movie..tzuyu being called pretty a lot and MeDiApLaY...the flag thing...ever since cheer up they've been shit on for their vocals. some member being called ugly or a visual hole. even their songs being accused of having sexist or too sexual lyrics. some member has an attitude problem or doesn't dance well enough or sings well enough. someone wore a shirt that some government or public didn't like. etc etc etc.

it seems like no matter what twice did, people were mad about it, and nothing has changed since then.

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• well as I always say

one doesn't get caught up in "dumb" controversies or scandals if you are nugu...people only attack other successful people or groups and if twice aren't twice they wouldn't get as much "hate" thus if one is getting involved in such then it implies one's succeeded...

• well as I always say

one doesn't get caught up in "dumb" controversies or scandals if you are nugu...people only attack other successful people or groups and if twice aren't twice they wouldn't get as much "hate" thus if one is getting involved in such then it implies one's succeeded...

of course. i mean i still think a lot of their scandals were completely ridiculous, but i know it's because they're twice that they even got all of that hate in the first place

you'd think that after 6 years it would've calmed down but nope they still dragged left and right for minuscule things

ɪ

• I fully agree with your post. 100% ACCURATE.

You know, in the confession pages antis are everywhere waiting for TWICE to appear and bash. Also, some fandoms are really interested in attacking TWICE while they don't even do anything to their idols.

Newspapers in my country esp the one that is popular with teens, always make very offensive titles that make people click on them.

They just try to hide the days TWICE do well and sing well and focus on the bad days. They just try to discredit TWICE's achievements because they aren't as huge as some other groups. They just try to discredit TWICE as a whole because they hate, or because they are jealous of our TWICE.

The newest article: Girls Planet Group failed while covering Fancy, netizen shaded: Original singers can't even sing that song, why pick it?

You see, they try to make very controversial titles which they think are "interesting". They are like fans of bigger groups and when it comes to TWICE suddenly everything becomes negative.

Since More & More, when the encore happened, every time TWICE makes a comeback I feel very nervous, VERY NERVOUS. I am afraid people will make this comeback have a negative vibe, or afraid TWICE will be criticized, or afraid that TWICE will be called flops just because they didn't do as well compared to the previous comeback.

This is why I love Alcohol-Free more than M&M and ICTSM because this comeback was very positive and there was no hate like the 2020 comebacks. I just hope TWICE can have a break, because I love those 9 talented well-being girls.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• i love them too ;( i just want them to be happy and healthy!! i can't even blame them if they decide not to renew bc it's been nonstop basically since their debut where all they got was hate and criticisms. i would be exhausted and not want to be an idol anymore either if i was in their position

ɪ

• of course. i mean i still think a lot of their scandals were completely ridiculous, but i know it's because they're twice that they even got all of that hate in the first place

you'd think that after 6 years it would've calmed down but nope they still dragged left and right for minuscule things

nope all success begets others who want to pile on or take down those who have succeeded thus instead of focusing on the negatives focus on all the positives

i mean like i always say you can't change other people's opinions and perspectives...they can only change themselves...if they want to continue to hate or downplay twice no one else can change that opinion except them...

• i love them too ;( i just want them to be happy and healthy!! i can't even blame them if they decide not to renew bc it's been nonstop basically since their debut where all they got was hate and criticisms. i would be exhausted and not want to be an idol anymore either if i was in their position

Same with me. I just hope they want to continue. They are basically sisters at this point. No other groups has this aura that made me interested.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!