Weeekly did it again

• After the first listen I was like okay, this song is cute but not as good as After School. But after listening to it again, I have determined that this song also has crack in the chorus.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They're just so good. Catchiest songs ever

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even Tag Me's chorus is pretty addicting

And Zig Zag is also super catchy

Two for two and four for four. Weeekly might become my favorite group of the 4th gen.

• Play M usually coordinates (choreo, vocal melodies, music, and MV) things well for Weeekly. The song has a good foundation. The only flaw is the chorus wasn't "big" enough musically. The pre-chorus is way smoother and on point in "Holiday" compared to "After School". In my opinion, that was the only major flaw in "After School".

I think Play M should make sure to exercise consistent quality care with Weeekly's title tracks when it comes to production. I noticed a dip after "Zig Zag" and another dip with "Holiday". Weeekly's title tracks are still better sounding than most. If Play M really exercised diligent quality care, Weeekly could have had 12 solid catalog songs in addition to "Tag Me", "Zig Zag", and "Boom Chi Ki". That would be 15 songs in total; a truly amazing amount for a rookie group.

• External Content twitter.com

Holiday Party just surpassed 12 million MV views. :wow:

It feels as if Weeekly's Holiday Party is shaping up to be the next After School. :/

Underappreciated initially but grassroots support makes it a monster hit ultimately as more people discover the song and MV and realize how beautiful, talented and personable the girls are. And how lowkey fire the music is.

In the final analysis, both songs/MVs are growers.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!