The bad performances from Girls Planet 999 ep. 1 which were cut during broadcast

• if I counted well they showed 29 girls from C group so only 4 of the remain. Two of them are Su Ruiqi and Xu Ziyin.

For j group 19 and K group only 12 (yujin not included)

• if I counted well they showed 29 girls from C group so only 4 of the remain. Two of them are Su Ruiqi and Xu Ziyin.

For j group 19 and K group only 12 (yujin not included)

yeah people already discovering stickers in teaser like here on Xu Ziyin, other girls also. For example Yujin, and Yoo Dayeon have blurred 'chests' which mean they also probably got a sticker

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Your C group defense was so pathetic.

Frankly, I did not remember who were those clowns saying C group was superior but, now, I can remember well you were one of them

Whatever long ass essay you wrote did not debunk the truth that C contestants sucked.

• Is there a list of those who got sticker or a graphic?

No. Just bad editing by MNET in not digitizing out all the contestants stickers in the group photo shoot they had for the episode 2 trailer. Though they may have done it deliberately because all the ones that they didn't digitize are the ones that they showed their performances in after episode #1 was shown.

• Yikessss for the Chinese trainees. Yaning and Xiaoting definitely stuck out the most from the C group so far. But I’m really anticipating Roada Xu’s performance. She became a popular vocal and all around contestant in youth with you 2 where she placed in the top 20 out of 109 trainees. She’s also passed JYP, SM, and Cube auditions but instead decided to focus on her schooling (it’s the savage ness for me).

Anyways anticipate her for sure. This is her for anyone who doesn’t know her. She’s paired in a cell with Yujin so that’s also a plus.

External Content youtu.be

Here’s some performances off ywy2:

(SKIP TO 2:42)

And then her solo debut in China:

TLDR stan Roada Xu~

• I hope she does well, it doesn't help the show if the Chinese trainees can't hang.

I'm hopeful, but Chinese survival shows autotune a lot. YWY is particularly egregious about doing this.

I expected the Chinese talent to have greater variability but the low end is too low right now. I can understand that the C-idols don't necessarily represent all the best of China, but I'm concerned they weren't able to get enough. If the show (and debut group) does well, I think that will probably change. It's not Mnet editing this time, you can see it clearly on the YT videos.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!