My pre-debut Aespa heart is crying

• Chaehyun and Jeongmin were suppose to debut with koeun , hina etc.... they were in the previous lineup of SMNGG

so now see them performing together on Girl's planet

and performing on the show, the debut track of the GG they were suppose to be a part of is even more meaningful !!

and they killed it, beside the girl who was with them who wasn't at the same level in skills

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• based on her comment, when asked how she feels to see her former co-trainees having debuted she said she felt "incensed"

when Mashiro (former JYP trainee) was asked similar question she referred to the debuted trainees as "friends"

didn't she said something like she is boiling up in a way that she also wants to debut?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's also obvious Chaehyun isn't exactly 'buddies' with those that debuted

stop creating unnecessary fake wattpad worthy drama :pepestare:

reliable translator:

External Content twitter.com

:pepe-cut:

• stop creating unnecessary fake wattpad worthy drama :pepestare:

reliable translator:

:pepe-cut:

That's a bullshit 'soft' translation, she wasn't merely implying that "oh, it motivated me to debut" like the fan translation is trying to pass it off. She felt "hotter" emotions based on the word she used (root 끓다) than just "something stirred in me". That's why even the graphic they used on the show was like "STARTED TO BOIL!!!" to emphasize the anger aspect

• That's a bullshit 'soft' translation, she wasn't implying that "oh, it motivated me to debut" like the fan translation is trying to pass it off. She felt "hotter" emotions based on the word she used (root 끓다) than just "something stirred in me". That's why even the graphic they used on the show was like "STARTED TO BOIL!!!" to emphasize the anger aspect

woahhhhhh Korean expert here :love:

( for non-fans aespresso (twitter translator here) lives in South Korea)

• woahhhhhh Korean expert here :love:

( for non-fans aespresso (twitter translator here) lives in South Korea)

Korean translators are known to take advantage of their status to promote less harsh translations. This happened when Chen said "Kunta Kinte lips" but the translator of the vlive subs wrote it as "i look like Micol (a kid's cartoon character)". Also like in netizen articles when knetz use harsher curses they just translate it as "freaking". Obviously agendas are at play and give themselves some leeway/wiggle room, it's not about 100% honest translations.

And Chaehyun wasn't implying she was angry at Aespa members, just the situation of seeing them debut but not her

• Korean translators are known to take advantage of their status to promote less harsh translations. This happened when Chen said "Kunta Kinte lips" but the translator of the vlive subs wrote it as "i look like Micol (a kid's cartoon character)". Also like in netizen articles when knetz use harsher curses they just translate it as "freaking". Obviously agendas are at play and give themselves some leeway/wiggle room, it's not about 100% honest translations.

And Chaehyun wasn't implying she was angry at Aespa members, just the situation of seeing them debut but not her

Exactly, she isn't angry with aespa members. But this doesn't mean I'll say they aren't buddies or exactly opposite- friends with aespa members. :pepecute:

• That's a bullshit 'soft' translation, she wasn't merely implying that "oh, it motivated me to debut" like the fan translation is trying to pass it off. She felt "hotter" emotions based on the word she used (root 끓다) than just "something stirred in me". That's why even the graphic they used on the show was like "STARTED TO BOIL!!!" to emphasize the anger aspect

In this context=

it's meant that she is more determined to debut than ever (it's her spirit/determination)

so stop assuming what are her relationship with aespa members since she didn't mention that at all

• based on her comment, when asked how she feels to see her former co-trainees having debuted she said she felt "incensed"

when Mashiro (former JYP trainee) was asked similar question she referred to the debuted trainees as "friends"

This was a mistranslation. She said she felt 'fired up and ready to debut herself'. There was no shade thrown towards people who had already debuted.

Plus, Koeun, Lami, Herin, and so many other rookies have been supporting Chaehyun.

Also, I speak Korean, before someone comes and starts questioning Korean speakers' understanding of Korean lmao. Y'all really falling for Mnet's editing and cartoonish graphics and using it to hate on a girl and assuming her relationship with other members.

Besides, Chaehyun has already said in past Insta Lives that she feels proud of the debuted members.

• It's also obvious Chaehyun isn't exactly 'buddies' with those that debuted

Lmaoooo

Not tout trying to create a Fake narrative when Karina had as a phonecase a picture or hier with koeun during her début days who was taken the same day than the junmin,chaehyun,koeun,lami,hina picture in sm who was posted on ig by koeun

And that chaehyun and jungmin supported the girls when they debuted with bm

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!