songs like beast's fiction?

• i started listening to this song a month ago and im really addicted to it. it's such a bop and i actually feel things when i listen to it. not sure what exactly tho cause it's kind of confusing? it's like sad without really being sad, y'know?

a video i saw described its concept as melancholic: "hits the sweet spot between not being an upbeat song, but still driving enough to not stray into ballad territory" and also nostalgic and moody

any other songs with this concept? or any other beast/highlight songs i might like?

• I'm not sure if it's the same kind of vibe, but .... here goes. Also great taste, Fiction is like my top 5 BG songs of all time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These are songs that give me similar vibes.

Something dark, sad, somewhat upbeat but also has ballad-esque elements/qualities:

2PM - Again & Again

2PM - Heartbeat

2PM - Without U

B.A.P - Rain Sound

NU'EST - Hello

Btob - Insane

Btob - I'll Be Your Man

SPEED - That's My Fault

SPEED - Pain Of The Heart

MYNAME - Baby I'm Sorry (the MV has a entire plot and is 7 mins long, so I'm posting the lyric video instead)

MYNAME - Day By Day

Teen Top - Missing

Teen Top - I'm Sorry

Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye

Big Bang - Blue

SISTAR19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer

SISTAR - Lonely

Song Ji Eun (Secret) - Don't Look At Me Like That

Song Ji Eun (Secret) - Going Crazy (ft. Bang Yong Guk of B.A.P)

4Minute - I'm Ok

There's probably way more but this is all I can remember off the top of my head

• i started listening to this song a month ago and im really addicted to it. it's such a bop and i actually feel things when i listen to it. not sure what exactly tho cause it's kind of confusing? it's like sad without really being sad, y'know?

a video i saw described its concept as melancholic: "hits the sweet spot between not being an upbeat song, but still driving enough to not stray into ballad territory" and also nostalgic and moody

any other songs with this concept? or any other beast/highlight songs i might like?

Beast's 12.30, shadow , midnight (my favourite song of them)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!