BlackPink 2nd Full Album - BLACK 2 THE PINK

• I made BP2 using songs that sound similar to what I want the BP song to sound like. The first song is the title track! The full album is linked in the spoiler.

BLACK 2 THE PINK

1. My Heart Skip a Beat - Purple Kiss

2. My Oh My - Camila Cabello (Lisa x Camila Cabello)

3. Skip Skip - Purple Kiss

4. Boss Bitch - Doja Cat (Jennie x Doja Cat)

5. Dumb Dumb - Somi (Lisa x Jisoo)

6. Greedy - Pixy

7. Drivers License - Olivia Rodrigo (Jisoo x Olivia Rodrigo)

8. Hurts Like Hell - Madison Beer

9. Insomnia - Pixy

10. Deja Vu - Olivia Rodrigo (Rosé x Jennie)

11. Nightmare - Halsey (Rosé x Halsey)

12. Good in Goodbye - Madison Beer

• Can't believe I almost fell for it

Like YG would give them a second full album

I know it's probably my own fault but

Can't deny that we all want a second full album

Kill this love was their last mini so even a mini album would suffice I guess

But beggars can't be chosers so instead

All we get for their last project is some Pop-Up store...

In Korea so none of us will get to visit or see it

The End

Edited once, last by selfmate ().

• I'm here for a jensoo duet I think they would make a perfect duo.

we need a song that would bring their strengths of each one of them. Jennie needs to rap and Jisoo to showcase her vocals more.

• we need a song that would bring their strengths of each one of them. Jennie needs to rap and Jisoo to showcase her vocals more.

I agree! That’s why I made Jennie’s collab with Doja Cat as something like Boss Bitch because she can really show off her rap skills and style PERFECTLY and then for the subunit I put her on something like Deja Vu with Rosé because her singing voice would sound especially beautiful in a song like that

and for Jisoo I put her on Drivers License because her voice is gorgeous and I think something like that (especially the chorus and the BRIDGE) would suit her SO. MUCH. I want a cover lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!