[KBS-PLIT] Soobin's Playlist:BTS, EXO, SF9, Ateez, Pentagon, Day 6, ONF, Oneus, TXT

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If anyone is wondering, this is the Day6 song

This is him jamming to Sweet Chaos

External Content youtube.com

• Wow, Soobin remembers blanket kick. I think even armys have forgotten about this song :peperun:

blanket kick tho, nice choice soobin

He also loves House of Cards and Euphoria

External Content twitter.com

Why do you think he keeps appearing on Day6 KissTheRadio?

:lover2::lover2:

External Content www.instagram.com

• Soobin is an EXO fanboy. Unfair is a gem

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• boy is extra whipped and dekira seems to have adopted him as well :borahae:

• A true boy group stan.

He seems to prefer softer songs.

I guess GG playlist will be Arin's part later.

• Beomgyu is Day6 fans :cutes:

And how sweet YoungK and Dekira staffs for welcoming Beomgyu in that show. I hope he can become a guest again for the next comeback.

• Soobin is an EXO fanboy. Unfair is a gem

Yup. EXO's Winter album radiate Warmth and Comfort. He has taste.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I think this might be one of the reasons why Soobin is an effective music show MC- he has a genuine love for kpop as shown by his list. And maybe this manifests into how he approaches the Music Bank guests with respect and sincerity. I noticed the guests appreciate it when he knows their discography and dances along to their choreography.

• FUSE Soobin! Yess promoting queen Moscow Moscow !

External Content www.youtube.com

He is so cute!

:pepe-sad:

I’m so happy he did this playlist thing. It reminds me of the kpop listening Vlive he done. It was so good to watch him talking about the bands I used to listen. Block B,Teen top!

:pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!