The double standards towards how athletes are treated in SK😡😡😡

• The Republic of Hannams is striking and discouraging Korean women while hyping up Hannams
    Starting from the media, it's already a gaslighting hell
    image.png

image.png
    "Titles for men
    'Even though we lost by a big margin, it was meaningful! 'Korean rugby' a historical debut'
    'Even though we lost, we fought well! Rugby Olympic's first participation and first score!'

The male rugby team lost 56:0 - they lost but they fought well!
    Nowhere does it mention that they lost 56 to 0. They only mentioned that they made 1 goal, They are turning this into some conquest story and calling this the top of the top"

image.png
    image.png
    "Titles for women
    'Kim Yeon-koung wasn't enough... Women's volleyball, complete defeat by the Brazil'
    'Lee Dabin's silver medal... The first time that Korea has 'no gold' in 21 years'

The women's volleyball team lost by 2 points and they brought up the player's name and nagged about 'not being enough', and conspicuously said that they had a "complete defeat"!
    And for the silver medal in Taekwondo, they shamed her saying that it was the first no-gold in 21 years"

post response:
    [+3,613][-276]
    original post: here

1. [+1,112, -100]
    Just from the moment the women's archery won gold and men's archery won gold, the reactions were already so f*cking differentㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,014, -73]
    A f*cking f*cked up country

3. [+836, -95]
    Honestly, I can't believe that I'm so cursed for being born in this country

4. [+441, -13]
    There are currently foreign news reports about Hannams making a fuss over An San's hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+431, -30]
    56:0 is severeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but they looked at that and said that even though they lost, they fought wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+343, -15]
    They are bullsh*tting with their "complete defeat" and "no-gold". Seriously, the female-hate is severeㅋㅋ

• what did i just read :pepewash: how are people like this ??????????

The media and the South Korean companies are bending their backs for these incels. Cancelling and firing women who are rumoured to be or are feminists while they are from women hating communities themselves. Fking disgusting, but seeing Korean media act this way, they must be part of these illbe/ incel community too

• And An San shuts them all up

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And An San shuts them all up

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let those Low lives cryyyy

• My country only makes differences in football (soccer), basketball and handball, which are basically seen as men's sports. In the Olympics, we are proud of both genders, but I have never seen this difference that Korea makes.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Have you guys seen how these hannams are terrorizing An San all over media.. calling and throwing insults at her cause they think she is a feminist cause of short hair + graduate of an all women's university?

I swear how do women around these men live with them, its so infurating ..

she literally won a gold for the country and they cant get over their penis sizes

• I knew nothing about rugby but, I saw nothing wrong about the headline on volleyball and taekwondo.

Everyone in SK's women's volleyball team is average but Kim Yeonkoung to the point that some foreign volleyball fans call the team Kim & friends or Team Kimrea. The team seriously needs another key scorer to defeat Japan and move to the next round. The team performed much better during the qualification tournament because of Lee Jaeyoung, who has been suspended due to school bullying. Kim Yeonkoung may be enough be she in her Rio Games form.

For taekwondo, neither male nor female athlete succeeded the gold medal. That female athlete did best out of all SK's taekwondo athletes with mere silver. That was a disappointment for the whole taekwondo federation, not just female athletes.

By the way, it is absurd and ridiculous to say K-netz will ever forgive a bullying idol for blah blah blah when they did not even forgive Lee Jaeyoung knowing her absence likely would bar the national team to the final round.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!