After Lisoo's solos, YG should focus on OT4 music

• I have been looking forward to Lisoo's solos since 2018, and will be delighted when we finally get them. But after that, YG really needs to focus on OT4 music. From the beginning everything has been done in the wrong order. The first solo before a full group album, the second solo delayed for so long... everything has lead to so much division in the fandom. Nowadays, BP really do seem like four girls who occasionally get together to make music. With rumours of collabs and sub units around, I just feel things are heading in the wrong direction for them as a four. Don't get me wrong, eventually it would be cool for each member to get another solo, but after Jisoo's solo, next year should be about the group and their music. They have more future as a group this way IMO.

• I prefer ot4 over solos to tbh. I just feel like we barely get to see them making music as ot4 and YG will find some way to delay their comeback as a group. Also we get the bare minimum for their solo work. Like one song, or two songs on a album. I just feel like they aren't really putting enough effort into the musical aspect of everything. But that's just my opinion. I do however look forward to Lisa's solo debut.

• Yep i've been saying this for months now.

BP seems like a collection of soloists, they dont move like a Kpop group. The lack of OT4 or even subunit content is shocking. Aside from formal promotions, when was the last time we even had just 2 members, let alone all 4, together on a Vlive or Insta interacting with themselves and their fans? I cant even remember the last OT4 Vlive or Insta.

Even superveterans like BTS and Twice are still giving their fans tons of group content.

I dont have high hopes for any OT4 albums this year. We'll get Lisa soon and then another hiatus. Maybe if we're very lucky we'll get a collab or an OT4 single before the year is over.

• Nowadays, BP really do seem like four girls who occasionally get together to make music.

I always thought people exaggerated that in the past years, but now they really do. WIth every girl doing their own thing it really doesn't look like the group is a priority, just a ocasional boost for their individual images. BUT, you got to remember covid restrictions are still going, BP never had much activity anyway and their tour was put on hold.

• They're nearing the end of their contracts lmao. Now is the time to further establish themselves as soloists. I'd like to see Jennie make a comeback, Chaesoo do more acting projects and Lisa to establish herself as a solo artist and variety star

I doubt you'd have an issue with these collabs if it was Lisa instead of Chaennie lol. Doubt you even care about Jisoo's solo either

At best we're going to get 2 more eps in the next 2 years. Definitely tours if Covid ever calms down

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!