Which hit is more unexpected : PSYCHO vs LOVESICK GIRLS

• do you have any idea how girl group did in 2019? umpah umpah in top 30 for several week on melon while rbb out of top 100 in second week. do you really follow red velvet?

I'm talking about Gaon, not Melon. And the fact that I didn't know a random fact about UU doesn't make me less of a fan. Girl group charting was subpar outside of a few notable songs in 2019, I know well.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• No poll?

For me, LSG was more unexpected... I did not expect its longetivity tbh. I think Psycho was expected because it sounds good and on par with their concept

• I'm talking about Gaon, not Melon. And the fact that I didn't know a random fact about UU doesn't make me less of a fan. Girl group charting was subpar outside of a few notable songs in 2019, I know well.

saying umpah umpah barely outcharted rbb is really bold... you should put gaon on that sentence. i thought you talked about how umpah umpah did as whole

• Psycho. Also, I don't think Psycho is RV's biggest hit - someone with more chart skillz can correct me here, but I thought Red Flavor and Bad Boy were both bigger hits for RV in Korea while Bad Boy was the biggest outside of Korea.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Psycho. Also, I don't think Psycho is RV's biggest hit - someone with more chart skillz can correct me here, but I thought Red Flavor and Bad Boy were both bigger hits for RV in Korea while Bad Boy was the biggest outside of Korea.

Psycho is much bigger hit internationally than bad boy. Both Spotify and YouTube.

Psycho is the biggest international hit ever from any SM Group.

I didn’t keep too close a track of Korean charting. But I believe psycho might still be bigger than bad boy but not red flavor. But I might be wrong idk.

Overall yes psycho is arguably RV’s biggest hit.

• It's by far Psycho. RBB, Zimzalabim and Umpahx2 haven't done that well. When I saw Psycho's teaser, I thought this was gonna be great. And it was! It was amazing. One of RV's biggest hits.

For BLACKPINK, its not surprising that a song will do well. Lovesick Girls had a bit of a decrease, BUT NOT MUCH. Still, it's my fav BLACKPINK song, I wish it got the attention of HYLT. LSG is not BP's biggest hit though, it can't beat DDDD and HYLT.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Well there you go. I learned today.

:-D

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Psycho hands down.

Everything blackpink releases becomes a hit because of long hiatuses and indefinite delays in releasing them. Lsg was released on the day their debut ep was released it's obvious it got the massive attention

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!