[RANT] This is a sad blink here, if you want to annoy me try me tomorrow when I am not as upset plis idk what else I can handle today

• I'm sick and tired of YG.

I'm sick and tired of how the 4+1 project has been going.

I am not talking for everyone, but when I heard of The Movie, my first thought was, " That's great and all, but could we have new music first?" Don't get me wrong, I was very excited then to hear that the fifth anniversary was getting such a grand celebration, but after already getting LUTS it felt like YG was trying to skirt around blinks saying, "look, we gave you another movie! here's the content you kept asking for!" Regardless, I kept my hopes up, especially since we were getting new interviews with the girls and a look at their performances. I was optimistic, because I assumed that, you know, with Blackpink being a literal record breaking kpop group that most of this project would be centered around releasing a lot of new music.

Fast forward to today, when we saw that another summer diary photobook is the fourth project. Correct me if I am wrong, but off the top of my head the four projects are

1. The Movie
    2. The Album Photobook( Limited edition? I think?)
    3. Joining Weverse.
    4. Summer Diary photobook.
    5. (still a mystery?)

Here's the thing.

What is it here that we haven't gotten before? We've gotten a movie before. We've definitely gotten photobooks before. We got CH+ before.

We just really want good music. Sometimes I get annoyed by having accidentally stumbled on BBY in 2016. If I left then I wouldn't have had to deal with YG's messy tactics. I've been here because the girls are all fantastic performers and I've liked all their releases.( Damn you, Teddy. We know you have a lot more you can release but you don't, goodness knows why.)

Yes we do love photobooks but the thing is we never have to worry much about getting them, I'm almost sure we'll have another photobook this time next year as well. With music every year we wait with bated breath, hoping 2017 wouldn't repeat again. And the joke is I waited all these years, mostly because of their music. My biggest issue with this whole thing is how it was paraded as a massive GRAND celebration, but in my eyes was a repeat of a lot of what we've seen before.

But congrats YG. You sure knew what you were doing to me at least when you debuted this group. I can rant all I want but I am always eagerly waiting for updates every day, even if I get my hopes crushed.

Either way, I am done complaining. I hope YG will make me eat my words and release a lot of songs this year as the final project. I hope the girlies are all doing fine. I hope all other blinks are doing well too. All we can do is wait and see I guess.

• I'm tired too. I love my girls but WE NEED MUSIC. I don't care about the movie, the summer diary etc.. It's not exciting, I'm not feeling the hype about this project. The movie feels like a behind the scenes of the show. Are they expecting me to waist my money on this? At this point just give me the Lisa solo because I couldn't care less about other things.

Gosh I hate yg so fucking much.

• they are doing what other groups do, only problem is there is less music in between... if YG was smart he could have made so much more... this is just wasted opportunity... imagine having Blackpink and not going all out... other companies would have pushed all the boundaries....

• it really is sad because they can do so much! their lazy. I get their having a movie, but it sounds a lot like light up the sky. I don't know what more there going to tell us in this movie that they didn't tell us in the last. I am mad that their just giving us the bare minimum, they keep giving us photo books and stuff and I don't want that, I just want to see the 4 of them preforming new music. I am excited about Lisa's solo but I hope YG doesn't screw stuff up again. For Rose she only got two songs, after all these years just two songs. So I really hope they can start promoting them better, but it doesn't look like it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!