D.O. Empathy is the sweetest solo Kpop album ever.

• Best Song? 18

The result is only visible to the participants.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He sounds so beautiful. I just can't have enough of Empathy. This is my fav solo album ever. :pepelove1:

It's so calming, so soulful, so serene, so warm, so full of hope and love, my God! :pepe-sad:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sonemariam

Changed the title of the thread from “D.O. Empathy” to “D.O. Empathy is the sweetest solo Kpop album ever.”.
  • I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people gravitate to "Rose" because it has a legit English version. Just like how Acoustic Pop songs by Jason Mraz and the one song by Bruno Mars are very popular.

The two songs I think are solid enough to where the production approach doesn't take away or leave more to be desired from the overall song are "Si Fueras Mia" and "I'm Fine"; these feel like the "highest replay value" songs to me.

• I chose I'm gonna love you cause I played it the most

It's so sweet <3

• Only two choices? In other news, I love how his song in Spanish is winning so far

It's more like a "I dare you to choose only two" situation because whichever you choose is the best.

• I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of people gravitate to "Rose" because it has a legit English version. Just like how Acoustic Pop songs by Jason Mraz and the one song by Bruno Mars are very popular.

The two songs I think are solid enough to where the production approach doesn't take away or leave more to be desired from the overall song are "Si Fueras Mia" and "I'm Fine"; these feel like the "highest replay value" songs to me.

I agree.

• Rose english ver is my favourite. Everything about it makes me feel so relaxed and sleepy but happy at the same time.

He sounds so beautiful.

• I agree.

...I'm tellin' you. "I'm Fine" is the perfect song to "warm the crowd" up. There might be another song to open the set before it, but THIS is the song you actually talk to the audience before and ask them how they are doing and actually listen. Then if somebody actually asks D.O. how he is doing, that's when he could be like, "Oh, me? Thanks for asking! ....I'm Fine." and break into the song. That's what "Empathy" is about! :wink:

"Si Fueras Mia" can only be properly received after the audience is "warmed up" by a few songs. Particularly for melting hearts with the "woo wooing" at 2:22.

• ...I'm tellin' you. "I'm Fine" is the perfect song to "warm the crowd" up. There might be another song to open the set before it, but THIS is the song you actually talk to the audience before and ask them how they are doing and actually listen. Then if somebody actually asks D.O. how he is doing, that's when he could be like, "Oh, me? Thanks for asking! ....I'm Fine." and break into the song. That's what "Empathy" is about! :wink:

"Si Fueras Mia" can only be properly received after the audience is "warmed up" by a few songs. Particularly for melting hearts with the "woo wooing" at 2:22.

Agreed.

• ...I'm tellin' you. "I'm Fine" is the perfect song to "warm the crowd" up. There might be another song to open the set before it, but THIS is the song you actually talk to the audience before and ask them how they are doing and actually listen. Then if somebody actually asks D.O. how he is doing, that's when he could be like, "Oh, me? Thanks for asking! ....I'm Fine." and break into the song. That's what "Empathy" is about! :wink:

It'd be such a cool show to attend. I'd be so blessed to be in the crowd.

• Si fueras mía/it’s love and I’m gonna love you :pepe-sad:

All are so beautiful.

• Dad for me...like i said maybe it's because I'm a father that it really hits home

Dad makes me feel so emotional.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!