We need a KPOP achievement section

• Official Post

Isn't the most important factor to kpop music, not achievements? :pepewhat:

• Official Post

No one is clicking next page though, they're just making their block lists bigger.

• I personally don't really care either way but people posting stuff in the wrong subforums gives me a laugh...

NEWS GOSSIP AND RUMOUR basically means unless you are discussing KPOP - if it is new information that's NEWS

news

/njuːz/
    Learn to pronounce

noun

1. newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent events. "I've got some good news for you"
  • Yeah it's pretty annoying having to scroll a lot to get into interesting topics because there is so much spam thread of very specific achievements like selling 276,873 albums exactly or insignificant stuff like trending on melon searches for a free hours

• Im not arguing the news, I think that content is fine.

But the KPOP achievement is dead because spamming random twitter stats no one really cares about. I dont think its the best idea to just cram it into the main section is the answer, the threads are still either 1. dead, or 2. spammed with the fandom akorn farming

Didn't we just have this discussion and most people said they didn't want it?

That was just me bitching in the KPOP section.

Im not arguing the news, I think content is fine.

• I hear what you're saying however but is it right to segregate a singular topic that is pretty much the most important factor in kpop to a pretty much dead section?

Is this what kpop has devolved to :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!