A TXT song played at the Olympics?!!

• You can hear Magic by TXT being played in the background in a boxing competition

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The impact! :pepe-toast:

External Content youtu.be

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content twitter.com

It just struck me now that it happened during a boxing event, which is something Taehyun likes and did competitions. I remember he won a medal at a regional level I think?!

• And just when I think about Taehyun boxing as a child, he posted this

• And just when I think about Taehyun boxing as a child, he posted this

Somebody posted it on Weverse and he answered. This is a sign that I should get back to boxing…

:pepe-life-support:

• TXT pop supremacy

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!