Somewhat I feel I little bit bad for Oh My Girl

• They blew up during the pandemic. Which means, no festivals, no concerts, no money

I know they are doing a lot of TV promotions and cfs but it's well known that nugu groups make the most money out of these events

Good thing is that they increased their album sales a lot

Now stream their best song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They were really overwork in 2019 so I'm glad that they manage to hit big in 2020 which allows them to probably earn enough with lesser strain on their health.

2019 was to much for them they literally so active attending on events and different promotion that most members got injured or got sick.

And yes for Windy Day supremacy and I also love watching their winday day performance.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm so proud of them. I believed they will hit it big since debut. :pepe-comfy:

I'm still demanding justice for Closer! :pepe-cut:

this was justice for Closer

• Stream these too-

Fifth season-

External Content youtu.be

Secret Garden -

External Content youtu.be

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!