I am gonna rant

• Btw I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm just speaking from experiences, I made some bad decisions, was indecisive on one way and wasn't persistent enough on the other way, so I'm still trying to figure things out. I feel like that never stops, at least for people like me haha

It will be worth it! And I wish you all the best! But try not to let the stress get to you

yeah I am kind of the same tbh

most of my interests arent really very practical and have been sidelined as hobbies by people around me..

I guess at some point in life I can try to learn more about them T_T

• I don't know how it is for u but most people like me never find something they like to do for a job. Most people don't enjoy it but we do it anyway. Adult life is boring and i hope u get ready for it.

yah doing one kind of job will sure lead to boredom at some point..

I dont expect passion or absolute love for my job but I dont want to dread my job either T_T

• you are actually doing great Kaikat! :claps:

Getting into paypal isn't that easy, so even getting through second round is a huge feat. If not this company, you can go for another one. I do admit the competition is tough (I'm also in your position right now) but if you're consistent and motivated, you'll reach your goal sooner or later.

Also based from your rant, you don't seem very passionate about your career path. And that's okay! Try for a job/company which has good work-life balance, so you can try out something new and get to know your real passion in your personal time. Don't let family and societal pressures get to you, because it never let's you focus on anything.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Thank you, I really hope I can find work that makes me feel better..

Which is the very reason why I have decided to work as an engineer for a few years before going for higher education

Woah I am glad it worked out for you...

• yeah I am kind of the same tbh

most of my interests arent really very practical and have been sidelined as hobbies by people around me..

I guess at some point in life I can try to learn more about them T_T

Our whole lives we are learning, this way or another. It continues after uni. You have time to figure out what works for you and you can always learn new things. <3

It's nice if you have a lot of different interests, it makes you richer in a way, so don't lose them!

• Our whole lives we are learning, this way or another. It continues after uni. You have time to figure out what works for you and you can always learn new things. <3

It's nice if you have a lot of different interests, it makes you richer in a way, so don't lose them!

thanks to reading this I am feeling better otherwise I was so stressed about my test tomorrow T_T

I guess stressing wont do much good anyways I should just wing it now and see how things turn out

• you are actually doing great Kaikat! :claps:

Getting into paypal isn't that easy, so even getting through second round is a huge feat. If not this company, you can go for another one. I do admit the competition is tough (I'm also in your position right now) but if you're consistent and motivated, you'll reach your goal sooner or later.

Also based from your rant, you don't seem very passionate about your career path. And that's okay! Try for a job/company which has good work-life balance, so you can try out something new and get to know your real passion in your personal time. Don't let family and societal pressures get to you, because it never let's you focus on anything.

thanks lub <3

yeah I am slowly trying to discover more about what I wanna do and how I wanna live my life..

companies with huge workloads arent for me, I know I wont be happy with that lifestyle.. I really do hope I find a company where I can learn and explore more and get some free time to myself..

• thanks to reading this I am feeling better otherwise I was so stressed about my test tomorrow T_T

I guess stressing wont do much good anyways I should just wing it now and see how things turn out

I think just a right amount of stress is good, it keeps you trying more and making more effort. But too much stress is just bad, it can make things even worse.

It's normal that you're stressed about the test tomorrow, but you should know that even if it doesn't go well, it's not the end of the world, you'll still be fine <3 <3 <3

• I think just a right amount of stress is good, it keeps you trying more and making more effort. But too much stress is just bad, it can make things even worse.

It's normal that you're stressed about the test tomorrow, but you should know that even if it doesn't go well, it's not the end of the world, you'll still be fine <3 <3 <3

I was actually stressed to the point I started having mood swings tbh...

I have just constantly been in too much stress that it has started to feel a little normal but I see side effects like lack of sleep, headaches, skin problems arise now and have been thinking about it..

But yeah I agree with you and do think its important as well in order to work hard cause other wise my lazy ass wont get a thing done XD

• I was actually stressed to the point I started having mood swings tbh...

I have just constantly been in too much stress that it has started to feel a little normal but I see side effects like lack of sleep, headaches, skin problems arise now and have been thinking about it..

But yeah I agree with you and do think its important as well in order to work hard cause other wise my lazy ass wont get a thing done XD

Haha same, I also have to stress a little to even get things done 🙈

But I think you're really under too much stress. Mood swings, lack of sleep, stress can even have an effect on you long term if you're constantly under it. So try to manage it, do not stress about things all the times and find something that will make yoi forget about those worries for a while. You'll feel better and you'll be healthier.

• Haha same, I also have to stress a little to even get things done 🙈

But I think you're really under too much stress. Mood swings, lack of sleep, stress can even have an effect on you long term if you're constantly under it. So try to manage it, do not stress about things all the times and find something that will make yoi forget about those worries for a while. You'll feel better and you'll be healthier.

yeah me coming back to forums was to give myself some distraction back cause I had been working 2 intersnhips and I was too exhausted and anxious..

yeah and thanks again <3

I will try to follow all the advices and see how things go <3

• yeah me coming back to forums was to give myself some distraction back cause I had been working 2 intersnhips and I was too exhausted and anxious..

yeah and thanks again <3

I will try to follow all the advices and see how things go <3

That's totally understandable, kpop and now akp helps me distract when I'm feeling bad too.

Good luck with everything <3

• I’m with you on COVID. It’s getting worse here and cases rise by the day. Stupid people who cannot or will not stay at home or wear a mask. Then there’s the mask wearing, they’re horrid things, they’re hard to breathe in and you have to wear them everywhere indoors. The check in’s are annoying too. Least one good thing about it for me is I don’t go out much so am not around sickly people. Australia is a real mess right now, we have such incompetent leaders who don’t know themselves what’s going on. It’s not doing my mental health any good either. This evil has done nothing but create misery and mayhem but unfortunately have to live with it. (My rant over)!

• I’m with you on COVID. It’s getting worse here and cases rise by the day. Stupid people who cannot or will not stay at home or wear a mask. Then there’s the mask wearing, they’re horrid things, they’re hard to breathe in and you have to wear them everywhere indoors. The check in’s are annoying too. Least one good thing about it for me is I don’t go out much so am not around sickly people. Australia is a real mess right now, we have such incompetent leaders who don’t know themselves what’s going on. It’s not doing my mental health any good either. This evil has done nothing but create misery and mayhem but unfortunately have to live with it. (My rant over)!

so true

Its a whole mess.. I can relate with your country being a mess on it cause I am from India and have experienced covid infection myself

I still feel way more tired than normal even though the infection has been gone for two months now

• I hope everything ends up well in the end <3

Please update us on the interview situation. I know it's very stressing, as I've changed my job recently and went through different stages of interviews myself. Some that I've passed, some that I've failed completely.

If you could choose something else to study, what would it be?

• I hope everything ends up well in the end <3

Please update us on the interview situation. I know it's very stressing, as I've changed my job recently and went through different stages of interviews myself. Some that I've passed, some that I've failed completely.

If you could choose something else to study, what would it be?

didi :froghype:

Well most arent going well tbh because even if it goes well on the first round I somehow screw up next rounds lol

it has just started for me though, I have a whole year worth of opportunities to try so I will keep trying for now I guess XD

I would have loved to study some more history and psychology and maybe even finances..

lets see how it ends up T_T

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!