(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ How did you become a Moa? ♥

• for me, it was this video :danceb:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For me it was this:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It popped up in my recommendations randomly maybe because I was an Army. I got curious about them and checked it out. And fell deep.

:cryingr:

• I discovered them around the beginning of 2021. I didn't really like crown(I like it now), but blue hour, caught my eye I really liked We lost the summerbut I didn't stan them and kind of ignored them. Then when I was on this forum as a ghost I started seeing a lot of TXT threads and started getting interested and became a casual stan. Then lovesong came and they got promoted to hardcore.

• This fancam right here

External Content www.youtube.com

I finally flew too close and I've been unable to escape their gravity ever since :pepe-comfy:

• I discovered them around the beginning of 2021. I didn't really like crown(I like it now), but blue hour, caught my eye I really liked We lost the summerbut I didn't stan them and kind of ignored them. Then when I was on this forum as a ghost I started seeing a lot of TXT threads and started getting interested and became a casual stan. Then lovesong came and they got promoted to hardcore.

Welcome to the fandom, I'm glad you gave them a chance! :pepelove1:

do you have a bias and favorite song?

• I started listening to kpop around the time TXT debuted. I didn't know too many groups back then but I wanted to get into more groups so I started listening to random songs until I found a group I liked..When I first heard Crown I instantly liked the group..and I started listening to more of their songs..now I'm a Moa

:claps:

• Official Post

I got ONE DREAM.TXT suggested to me on YouTube and decided to check out the first episode for some reason.

• i remember watching this because there was a trending pann post about it!

completely blew me away, so i decided to check out their comeback when it would drop and run away just did it for me... the rest is history

External Content open.spotify.com

• This:

On that day.

• This:

On that day.

Hes so cute :lover2::lover1:

• The start of it all! It got recommended by YouTube and I was obsessed.

• I don't really remember, it was sometime during Run Away era. I thought their debut was cute, they were on my radar, I would watch ONEDREAM.TXT alot but I didn't want to instantly stan a group at debut. When TDC: Magic dropped that did it for me because it was such a high-quality album, Run Away was perfection, and they were so different & interesting from other boy groups at the time.

tbh i think this solidified it for me

External Content www.youtube.com

• In 2020, my classes ended and I had nothing to do at home and I discovered Music Bank when I was watching TV and I became interested since I might see the groups I stan when they have a comeback. That time, the duo Mc Akong was still the MCs (I still miss them up until to this day, they will forever be iconic)... After I saw the MCs for months, I became their fan and after some months TXT had a comeback (The Chaos Chapter: FREEZE), I saw them perform 0X1=Lovesong (I Know I Love You) for weeks and I became addicted to it, there was a time that they also performed Magic and No Rules and I also got addicted to it and on July, Music Bank had a half year special (2021) where TXT performed 0X1=Lovesong and Crown and ever since that, I became a Moa.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!