What Do You Think About Listening To Music On The Radio, It Must Be Quite Interesting

• Listening to music on the internet radio is fun

They have all the songs I want the latest and greatest are here

Why use it ?

Because it helps us to be less tired after stressful and tiring work, sometimes helps us to communicate, enhance our listening ability, ability to learn

Edited once, last by hsydy ().

• I don't like listening to radio

Why? - Because its allways the same. If you are not specificly listening to a radio station for politics, news, classical music, documentations, music for old people or rock music you will get no matter where you live in the country and no mather what station you turn on almost the same: 80s, 90s, 2000s, and new music but it often repeats like for example as I was a kid and got my first radio Shakira just debuted and the local radio station of my town played her debut song at least 1 time each hour for a few weeks in a row. Here is another example of the radio station my local supermarket plays: from 2020 till early May this radio station menaged (no fucking joke) to play BTS-Dynamite as every 2nd song, so if you stay in the supermarket for let's say 30 minutes you get to hear Dynamite at least 5 times ... jesus christ German radio stations suck

Also since they tend to play the same stuff and repeat many songs a lot it was quit hard in school when the teacher said we could listen to radio and so my classmates argued for 10 minutes wich station was playing the better music before we decided what station we could listen to ... " WDR2 plays too many 90s songs, I want to listen to 1LIVE cause they play more hip-hop and modern pop!" - "But I want to listen to our town's radio station and not to WDR2 or 1LIVE !" - "I don't care what we listen to, just don't play a station that has crap on it" ... 10 minutes later: "OK it's 9 for WDR2, 3 for the local radio station and 11 for 1LIVE and 2 people don't care ... so we listen to 1LIVE now" and my teacher allways cursed on us "OMG finally! It took way too long till you could decide, why the heck didn't you just put a station and than ignored if you like the music or not? If you do this next time again, than I don't allow you to listen to music in class!" LMAO but than again she forgot it the next week and said we could listen to music xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!