Why do you think some people force their fantasies on Idols?

• Example. This should be easily titled Loona members being sexy and charming besties.

Yet the title is...

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s a fan made video and probably isn’t meant to be taken seriously.

With your logic, fans also think their faves do crack when they make those “X group on crack” edits.......

• I think that was supposed to be a joke but I understand the sentiment of your statement. There are in fact people that do force their own fantasies on idols in a not joking manner (see all those Momo fans that spent years harassing and abusing Heechul because they felt he ruined their fantasy of Momo being a lesbian icon. And they did all of it with absolutely no regard to Momo's own feelings and desires)

I think many fans treat and subconsciously think of their favorite idols as objects that are meant to please them, mirror their ideals and onto whom to project their desires and fantasies. It's sad.

• The idol industry designs the idol to be a product of the fantasies of fans mainly with ideal bf/gf fantasies though queerbaiting absolutely plays a part in appealing to fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!