Ex-Gf speaks out on AOA Mina’s posts

• You sound so immature omg

• LMAO you don't sound 40 at all. You sound like a 10year old whining about things. You obviously didn't have a successful romantic relationship since your personality is pretty ugly. Just full of bullshit and immaturity.

• i guess after 2 weeks she was tired to say to her friends what they needed to say on their post

glad that she finally have the guts to speak for herself like an adult

Lmao go on continue licking Mina's Ass lmao. You sounded extremely hurt that she's defending herself when Mina whole schtick ATM is her doing Instagram mess.

• Uhh i havent been keeping up with Mina so i have no reason to defend her in this and i know nothing that has happened but...this aint it when it comes to dealing with a break up. And those DM's dont show much.

Relationships arent black & white..just cause he seemed caring at one moment, doesnt mean everything was going well between them. I've been there. And he def doesnt interested in the later messages where she claims they didnt break up. I just think th ex hasnt come to terms with what happened and hasnt dealt with it. The guy sounds like an ass, and from what i can see he was just lying/saying diff things to both women. Mina's decisions might have been questionable but these dont make her a bad person.

• True

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Hmm not everything is clout. They are probably pissed af for their friend and wanted justice.

What justice?

The girl could look for a better man, move on. And ask that girl's friend to do something productive instead of creating online drama. This is not even a crime, bruh. Can you even ask a compensation for this case on court? If she succeed, then bless her and her lawyer.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• What justice?

The girl could look for a better man, move on. And ask that girl's friend to do something productive instead of creating online drama. This is not even a crime, bruh. Can you even ask a compensation for this case on court? If she succeed, then bless her and her lawyer.

True, it’s not a crime by law. This is rather an ethical issue. I won’t comment on their approach by posting it online to get their revenge for their friend if it’s right or wrong but understand why they did it. Probably felt enraged and wanted some form of justices in their eyes.

Anyway tbf they achieved what they wanted :-)

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• bruh you don't dm people without checking profile. So Mina probably checked the guys insta and saw the pics of the ex gf and the boy.

The guy is guilty here definitely. You dont cheat on people, break up and then have sex with whoever you want.

He probably manipulated both of them but I refuse to people she didn't check his instagram.

Also ppl should stop being mean to the ex gf, girl was cheated on and being used to gain sympathy from online.

Nothing she posted as any malicious intent, she simply put everything together and gave a closure. Why are some people here acting like she is whining on social media, she was already dragged and is simply clearing things.

• Why isn't she talking to the boyfriend? All of this seems like an attack to Mina, but the one who cheated on her was her boyfriend, so she should be talking if she feels unfair or whatever to him, not her? As long as I know, Mina was in no relationship with her, and they were also not close friends or anything to be loyal to their friendship.

If Mina liked him and she played her chance it should have been the boyfriend, (if he actually loved her) the one who should've say: "No, I don't want to, I already have a girlfriend" but he didn't. The anger should be towards him and not her.

At least that's what I've been told about relationships.

Well I'm sure she let him have it privately. Since Mina made this so public though, she fired back at Mina publicly.

• Yeah. The main point here is the ex-gf. She’s the one being cheated on and the only actual victim. Felt like she’s the one painted negatively instead which isn’t the case. Kinda sad and felt there should be a fair and objective view on her image.

What’s even more well.. to the story is that Mina knew, like she told him to break up and told the bf he looked cute with his gf or sth.. it’s the ethical issue here.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!